GDT: Game 2 ADSF | Detroit Red Wings @ Tampa Bay Lightning | 4/18/2015 | 3 PM NBC

Status
Not open for further replies.

iDangleDangle

We Like Our Team
Jan 2, 2014
A bar
Can't expect a lot more when two of our top 3 players (Z and Kronner) are this abysmal.

I really hope they, Z in particular, have some injury woes that explain their horrible play of late.

BeersHockey

Jun 15, 2011
Chicago, IL
Really? People honestly think Quincey has been terrible today and that DeKeyser is invisible?

You think Quincey's pinch on that last goal was a good play? He also got punked on one of the other goals. The only time I can remember DeKeyser being involved in a play was the scrum in the first period that led to the first goal.

8snake

Aug 3, 2005
Riley Sheahan has not won a single puck battle all afternoon. No exaggeration. His display these two games has been pathetic. He's bouncing off any feeble check he weakly tries to throw.

SoupGuru

May 12, 2007
Spokane
You think Quincey's pinch on that last goal was a good play? He also got punked on one of the other goals. The only time I can remember DeKeyser being involved in a play was the scrum in the first period that led to the first goal.

It wasn't the best pinch I've ever seen. The pinch wasn't that bad. Being soft on the puck was bad. You'll notice no one thought to cover for him. He also bounced a goal in off of a couple of guys.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad