GDT: Game 2/82 Blues vs Sharks 9:30PM CST ESPN+/HULU

Robb_K

Apr 26, 2007
NordHolandNethrlands
Sharks probably see the Blues coming to town and think that this is one of the few teams in the league that they can hang with and beat. Hopefully we prove to them that's not the case; but i suspect the Blues will have their hands full, as they do with every team.

Would be nice to string together an early season winning streak.
Let's go Blues!
Unfortunately, this seems, for whatever reason, against nature, to be true. :mad:

TheDizee

Trade Jordan Kyrou ASAP | ALWAYS RIGHT
Apr 5, 2014
Why do The Blues so often play DOWN to their lousy competition??? I also don't like to see Hofer play poorly, when I had such high hopes for him at the end of last season.

The Blues have one period left to get some redemption, by getting back in this game and stealing it.
They played well in the first but Hofer really shit the bed and set the tone.

JR1

Dec 22, 2016
Why do The Blues so often play DOWN to their lousy competition??? I also don't like to see Hofer play poorly, when I had such high hopes for him at the end of last season.

The Blues have one period left to get some redemption, by getting back in this game and stealing it.
He was definitely responsible for the SHG , has to be more aware. He overcommitted on the second goal and was way out of position. The whole team looks like they have their head in their ass.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad