BRUINS GDT GAME 2 7:08 PM - BIENVENUE POUTINEVILLE - NESN, NESN 4K, ESPN+, RDS, 98.5 WBZ-FM, CKGM AM 690

GatorMike

Jul 18, 2022
Woburn, MA
If Swayman had given up a goal from distance while a Montreal skater had a foot in the blue paint and was making contact with the knob of his stick, we'd have been screaming for goaltender interference as well.

I think it's a good "no goal" call.

GloveSave1

*** 15 ***
Jun 11, 2003
N.Windham, CT
Puck was past him before anything. Terrible call. Taking away what is so needed in goal scoring.
That I would agree with, not sure it effected him enough to spin around…

But ehh, contact with the goalie stick, in the crease. Can’t stick check a goalie, even with inadvertent contact.

No biggie. We got this…

Reactions: Gordoff

PatriceBergeronFan

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 15, 2011
USA
They just challenge everything now. Stoppage in play. It’s ruined all sports. Just stick to the obvious.

Naturally a missed call the other direction such as a blown icing or offside on an odd man rush negating scoring chances are not so much as a whisper. Human error everywhere already, accept it.

Sheppy

Nov 23, 2011
The Arctic
If Swayman had given up a goal from distance while a Montreal skater had a foot in the blue paint and was making contact with the knob of his stick, we'd have been screaming for goaltender interference as well.

I think it's a good "no goal" call.
I wouldn’t hate it if it was clearly a rule. The same thing will happen two games from now and it will count.

PatriceBergeronFan

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 15, 2011
USA

I think it's a good "no goal" call. Especially considering less and more have been allowed in the past.

I would hope not. Such a shallow way to cover your team's error.

Reactions: Gordoff

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad