Pre-Game Talk: GAME 2 7:08 PM - BIENVENUE POUTINEVILLE - NESN, NESN 4K, ESPN+, RDS, 98.5 WBZ-FM, CKGM AM 690

BB79

Apr 30, 2011
Maybe it's just me but I have a hard time hating Montreal these days simply because they haven't been relevant for a while
I know what you mean. I really get more excited for games against Toronto and Florida (<<file that under something I never thought I'd say) more than Montreal in recent years. Between MTL being pretty irrelevant in the standings and the schedule being as watered down as a case of Budweiser with western games, they've been kind of pushed to the back burner for a while now.

It never takes much to come back to the front burner though...

NDiesel

Mar 22, 2008
NWO
I know what you mean. I really get more excited for games against Toronto and Florida (<<file that under something I never thought I'd say) more than Montreal in recent years. Between MTL being pretty irrelevant in the standings and the schedule being as watered down as a case of Budweiser with western games, they've been kind of pushed to the back burner for a while now.

It never takes much to come back to the front burner though...
That last line is the beauty of a true rivalry, it just takes one play to remember why we hate those punks

Reactions: caz16 and BB79

Ratty

Feb 2, 2003
Rive Gauche
Visit site
I didn’t like what I saw last night. It’s only 1 game. Things will need to change for the better quickly, or Montgomery will lose his job. I think if Pasta didn’t score that ot winner against the leafs, we would’ve had a different coach already. Bruins!
But they just changed coaches two years ago. And the guy they let go won the Cup.

bobbyorr04

Bruins fan 4ever
Sponsor
Apr 12, 2011
1728527514908.jpeg

nORRis8

The NHL, the stupidest League ever.
Sep 16, 2015
RedDeer, Alberta
I currently hate Florida more!!!
Hope they kick Habs ass !!!
I agree.
Been thru the 70's and a bit of the 80's losing time and again in the playoffs plus the way we would lose (1979)
Now? Meh. We've paid them back thru the years. Plus their not really as competitive.
Don't hate them, just don't like them.

Florida I absolutely despise.
Leafs... I actually want to vomit when we play them in the playoffs. I hate the team, fanbase, their media and their city.

Reactions: Gordoff

BruinsJoe

Sep 29, 2020
Better be ready for the Habs tonight, they re fast, physical and skilled...all Bruins didnt showed since start of the camp

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad