GDT: Game 2/2- Habs vs Leafs Prospects - Sept 15- 1pm EST RDS1 & YouTube

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

HabsMD97

Jun 30, 2014
king's landing
Still better IQ than Lars freaking Eller.
Yea such a dumb player thats why he has played over 1000 nhl games, was one of the best 3rd line centers in the world for almost a decade and won a CUP as an integral member :help:. If heineman becomes half as good as Eller we should be counting our lucky stars

Lafleurs Guy

Guuuuuuuy!
Jul 20, 2007
Mesar is only 20, so there's lots of time for him to develop into something, but right now after the initial reactions, the Habs have lost the Toffoli deal.

Flames were able to deal Toffoli for Sharangovich, a 6'3 top 9 forward in the NHL, even top 6 for them.
And we sunk to the bottom of the standings and drafted Slafkovsky. Moreover, we drafted high enough to be able to get Hutson later in the draft.

It wasn’t just about the returns on that trade. It was a strategic move designed to kick off the rebuild.

L4br3cqu3

Matter of principle.
Sponsor
May 5, 2002
La Tuque
Both games been awesome lol

I know I'm hockey starved and will usually take whatever I can get as far as hockey games are concerned, but yeah, both games were fun, I certainly don't care about the results, just seeing kids having fun and playing hard is enough for me.

Reactions: Redux91

Gaylord Q Tinkledink

Apr 29, 2018
Tying in the trade into the draft decisions is messy imo.

If we'd have picked Kulich would you still think we lost? Also can you imagine the reaction if we had traded Toffoli for Sharangovich at the time! Lol
Yes.

That's a fair point. At the time Sharangovich for him when the Habs dealt Toffoli would have been bad.

Kulich has looked good in the A, but he's still not an NHLer and then would need to do better than Sharangovich, or at least close.

Can't see Heineman being much. Hes at the point where next offseason he might go back to Sweden

Big hit nice little donnybrook

Reactions: Canadienna

L4br3cqu3

Matter of principle.
Sponsor
May 5, 2002
La Tuque
What to like about Tuch in particular: Quick feet, pretty good acceleration for a big guy.

And he seems to love hitting people. I hope Anderson is looking at him and remember he should do that when he doesn't score, at least he'd be useful.

Canadienna

Jan 27, 2015
Farrell looks like the type of guy that would tell your parents you had a house party when they were out of town

That's such a 90s kid thing because now near every damn house has a doorbell cam.

Hard to imagine kids nowadays getting away with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad