GDT: Game 2/2- Habs vs Leafs Prospects - Sept 15- 1pm EST RDS1 & YouTube

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sagikev

Chadstudsky
Sep 16, 2018
2 of Mesar/Kidney/Farrell are gonna get moved this season or next season
Yeah they're all similar. I think I like Farrell more, but we'll see after another season how they do. Mesar may be the one to stay since he's a first rounder and also the youngest. Kidney I have a hard time seeing him start in Laval. Who knows though, we' ll see I guess

L4br3cqu3

Matter of principle.
Sponsor
May 5, 2002
La Tuque
Tuch probably won't ever put up a lot of points on the board, but damn I hope he still makes it as a bottom-6er, hits everything.

That whole 'big' line is interesting, Xhekaj has better IQ than I expected and Thorpe has a nose for the net while being huge.

MTL Dirty Birdy

Aug 29, 2021
I did it yesterday, Tuch can skate. Add his strength on the boards and his sandpaper and we have a great complimentary winger. Thorpe and him will be playing in the show with time. Funny enough I feel it’s X that needs the most work. Nice to see some bottom six guys with skill.

Reactions: Sagikev

Gaylord Q Tinkledink

Apr 29, 2018
Stupid question: Who is in nets for the Leafs today?
1000009605.jpg

At the bottom. Artur Akhtyamov

Reactions: HabSgt

HabsMD97

Jun 30, 2014
king's landing
People really underrate what he brings JUST being on the ice at all

He's looking good doing it with a bunch of shmucks, imagine real NHL talent lol
I remember when i played soccer growing up I played defence and there was one player on defence whenever he was around the ball i would immediately play more relaxed and chill out because everyone just knew he wouldn't make a mistake, get the ball back and make the best play. He was the opposite of a flashy guy, he wasn't a great dribbler or anything but just so so smart. Reinbacher is exactly like that.

RealityBytes

Trash Remover
Feb 11, 2013
these past 2 games honestly remind me a lot of the habs-leafs playoff series except with the roles reversed. Habs clearly more talented and dominant, but always getting off to a slow start and then coming back late. Leafs just coming out more prepared and hungry.

I have been watching both games and the talent looks equal. Neither team has been dominant.

Sagikev

Chadstudsky
Sep 16, 2018
I did it yesterday, Tuch can skate. Add his strength on the boards and his sandpaper and we have a great complimentary winger. Thorpe and him will be playing in the show with time. Funny enough I feel it’s X that needs the most work. Nice to see some bottom six guys with skill.
Man just imagine once they're all MEN, how hard they could be to play against in a best of 7 matchup. Salivating thought. May not score a lot but the crash and bang while still being able to contribute is... I have to stop I'm getting aroused f***

• Haha
Reactions: MTL Dirty Birdy
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad