GDT: Game 2/2- Habs vs Leafs Prospects - Sept 15- 1pm EST RDS1 & YouTube

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

26Mats

Jun 23, 2018
Mailloux is more ready than Barron. Barron is never ready and seems to put too much pressure on himself or not enough.
We'll see if there's been any development over the summer.

If Barron can't improve he has no future here. We'll see where his game is at this camp. If one or both of Mailloux and Reinbacher beat him out, he probably stays as 7 or 8D until a trade is made, injuries, or he can prove in practice he's ready for another chance.

HabsMD97

Jun 30, 2014
king's landing
these past 2 games honestly remind me a lot of the habs-leafs playoff series except with the roles reversed. Habs clearly more talented and dominant, but always getting off to a slow start and then coming back late. Leafs just coming out more prepared and hungry.

Redux91

I do Three bullets.
Sep 5, 2006
Kirkland, Montreal
This happened to Joshua Roy a couple years ago as well
Getting drafted, shining with some goals in September, gaining confidence going back to Junior and exploding offensively ever since
I can see Thorpe scoring 40 goals next year now for Vancouver

Anyone that says 'Thorpedo' should be BANNED immediately , you don't call a stud by that stupid name. @OldCraig71 I know you do
It's only Thorpedo when it's a Torpedo bud :D

Sagikev

Chadstudsky
Sep 16, 2018
This happened to Joshua Roy a couple years ago as well
Getting drafted, shining with some goals in September, gaining confidence going back to Junior and exploding offensively ever since
I can see Thorpe scoring 40 goals next year now for Vancouver
Yeah I've liked Thorpe a lot these last 2 games. Big, big guy who plays hard and can score goals are MONEY. Hopefully he can develop to be a good bottom 6 goal scorer

Reactions: Redux91

KevSkillz4

Apr 11, 2016
Habs have a lot of good young bottom//depth players. That's very good to have, because that type of players have great value in trade deadline and playoffs!

Reactions: L4br3cqu3

Sagikev

Chadstudsky
Sep 16, 2018
Toronto has that little green guy from Monster's Inc ? That's cheating
1000000035.jpg

Habs

I've almost had enough of you kids
Feb 28, 2002
Say what you want but Reinbacher is our best Dman today and it's not even close.
You can't change my mind.
Well its a pretty pathetic D core so you would expect your 1st rounder to be top of the list against total scrubs?

HabsMD97

Jun 30, 2014
king's landing
is it me of does Farrell consistently get in the way of his own linemates, it's uncanny, not only does he have 0 nhl tools, he's lacking in hockey sense which was supposed to be a strength of his

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad