GDT: Game 2/2- Habs vs Leafs Prospects - Sept 15- 1pm EST RDS1 & YouTube

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bombshell11

Sponsor
Jul 21, 2022
Mesar should look like Cowan and Minten but he doesn’t. I can’t believe they picked that guy in the first round. Way to throw a first pick in the garbage.

Have you seen anything from Farrell? Hes the one on the first line and first pp waves, at least Mesar is creating things and hes more involved on the D side today, we see a clear progression from yesterday.

Andrei79

Jan 25, 2013
They do. For a team that gave up a lot of their picks and didn't have much draft selections to work with, they got very good ones in those two.

They do. For a team that gave up a lot of their picks and didn't have much draft selections to work with, they got very good ones in those two.

Yeah, they've been really good finding gems outside the draft/early picks, smart players that don't like size. I'm thinking Marchment, Hyman, Knies, Minten, Cowan, Bunting. The issue has been keeping them.

Reactions: Habs10Habs

Whitesnake

If you rebuild, they will come.
Jan 5, 2003
Bro the coachs have no clue who Mesar is and what hes good, on the PP he should be carrying the puck and be on the point, but they dont know.... im shocked no one told them hes the best PP player they have.
This is a rookie tournament. A talented player playing against a team filled with guys that will never be succesful at the AHL level would find a way to shine. He made 2 good passes so far. And frankly, if we need PP's to see him be succesful at the rookie tournament level.....that's bad.

Reactions: Anardil and Nevins

Jee

uwu
Aug 25, 2006
Montréal
me rn
giphy.webp

SergeConstantin74

Always right.
Jul 7, 2007
They're still giving him the minutes Mesar should have. Mesar is being missused here but still does something.

I’m fed up with the excuses for Mesar. He has been a disappointment since his draft. He was a really bad pick in the first place. It has nothing to do with how they’re using him.

Boss Man Hughes

Mar 15, 2022
This is a rookie tournament. A talented player playing against a team filled with guys that will never be succesful at the AHL level would find a way to shine. He made 2 good passes so far. And frankly, if we need PP's to see him be succesful at the rookie tournament level.....that's bad.
None of the Habs have done shit. Control play of the whole period and can't create a scoring chance.

Reactions: morhilane
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad