GDT: Game 2/2- Habs vs Leafs Prospects - Sept 15- 1pm EST RDS1 & YouTube

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Whitesnake

If you rebuild, they will come.
Jan 5, 2003
What we see up front is that there are no forwards out there with pure talent. None. Hardworking filler. The closest is Mesar....and yet everything else is missing from his game.

Our pure talent is Demidov and Hage. That's it. While Kapanen and Erikkson and Koivu and Sawyer might stil be question marks, the first 2 are not. At least for me.

On D...Mailloux for a big man needs to be so much more assertive than he is. Reinbacher is and will be what he is. Reliable. Will NEVER survive comparisons to Michkov and others....but will be serviceable for a team in the playoffs.

FrankMTL

Jan 6, 2005
It shows that our two best (and talented) forward prospects are Demidov and Hage. Not much creativity with these forwards.

Reactions: Anardil

Whitesnake

If you rebuild, they will come.
Jan 5, 2003
Not a lot of teams give up so early on a big guy that skates well. But Florida brass saw something early that suggest he wouldn't be able to bring that to higher levels....and it seems that way.

morhilane

Feb 28, 2021
The kids aren't even focusing on what is happening. You are on the powerplay and get surprised when a puck gets into your reach...what are you doing pal?

Skip Bayless

The Skip Bayless Show
Aug 28, 2014
Huge reach , doesn't give up the middle at all , poke check from hell , guy is hard to attack off the rush

"Here comes Reinbacher with his huge f***ing stick again."

2eeuh9rfydi91.jpg

crosbyshow

Aug 25, 2017
Reinbacher had 2 chance to pull the trigger so far on the one timer.

His feet position were not good to do it

Bombshell11

Sponsor
Jul 21, 2022
What we see up front is that there are no forwards out there with pure talent. None. Hardworking filler. The closest is Mesar....and yet everything else is missing from his game.

Our pure talent is Demidov and Hage. That's it. While Kapanen and Erikkson and Koivu and Sawyer might stil be question marks, the first 2 are not. At least for me.

On D...Mailloux for a big man needs to be so much more assertive than he is. Reinbacher is and will be what he is. Reliable. Will NEVER survive comparisons to Michkov and others....but will be serviceable for a team in the playoffs.

Bro the coachs have no clue who Mesar is and what hes good, on the PP he should be carrying the puck and be on the point, but they dont know.... im shocked no one told them hes the best PP player they have.

The Real Timo

Jun 18, 2019
Reinbacher had 2 chance to pull the trigger so far on the one timer.

His feet position were not good to do it
I think he needs some Robidas in his life to teach him slap shots :)

I mean the dude is still young and raw. Who knows... he might pan out into top 2 after all. May need a bit of time.

As far as forwards I agree... nobody on that roster that will ever crack top 6.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad