GDT: Game 19 - Winnipeg Jets @ Florida Panthers - Friday, November 24th, 2023 - 7:00pm CST - TSN3 - CJOB/Power 97

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

GeorgeJETson

Hnidy probably has us on his no trade list
Sep 30, 2016
Put some iguanas in it ……:laugh:

You bet!

iguana-goes-crazy-over-stuffed-lizard.gif

GeorgeJETson

Hnidy probably has us on his no trade list
Sep 30, 2016
Perfect night:
-Jets win
-MAF and the Wild organization send a f-ck you to the NHL
-Stars and Avs lose

I hope the Wild announces they'll cover the fine should MAF wear it. It'd really make whoever decided that look bad.

Reactions: macmaroon

DeepFrickinValue

Formally Ruffus
May 14, 2015
Perfect night:
-Jets win
-MAF and the Wild organization send a f-ck you to the NHL
-Stars and Avs lose
The wild situation is wild. Biggest blunder in a while. Assuming Winnipeg will need to step up and have a very grand First Nations ceremony with special jerseys at the next game.

I can’t imagine a bigger way to f*** up as the nhl just did.

Reactions: Aggie204

WolfHouse

Oct 4, 2020
PoMo is such a great BS’er. A real pro!
Hmm... the team has to play with 'sand' because the Jets are a 'heavy' team - but they play with speed - these are two Vezina goaltenders and Bob he's bailed us out this year, he's something to watch - Takchuk I really admire that guy, a real leader and Lundell he's going to be top ten scoring someday, believe me - hey <insert name here> is that a new tie?

DharmaBum

Just like a young Dave Ellett
Nov 14, 2010
Winnipeg
Looking good against the Eastern teams so far
Screenshot 2023-11-24 at 9.54.44 AM.png

Might be a good idea to bet on the Over. 4 goals have been scored by 1 team in all past 10 games and 6 games with 5 or more goals.
Screenshot 2023-11-24 at 10.00.12 AM.png

Looking back at the previous meeting between the two teams, better keep an eye on *checks notes* ... Evan Rodrigues? He had 4 points in that game.

Thechozen1

Sep 8, 2021
Can’t believe I’m about to say this , but cue the coaching change letdown. Players going to suddenly start to struggle.

Not something I would have thought prior to the season, but the team’s found their way under Arniel.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad