GDT: Game 19 - Winnipeg Jets @ Florida Panthers - Friday, November 24th, 2023 - 7:00pm CST - TSN3 - CJOB/Power 97

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Atoyot

Jul 19, 2013
Florida gooning it up and looks like 2 of there players went off hurt in the past couple minutes.

Karmas a f***ing bitch
Rodrigues looked like he lost a skate blade, not sure though.

Reactions: Jet

Eyeseeing

Fagheddaboudit
Sponsor
Feb 24, 2015
It's amazing the stick work that Tkachuk continues to get away with. Guy's the dirtiest player in the league with his stick between whistles.
We need him
I like that shit plus he’s a great player

10Ducky10

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 5, 2015
It's amazing the stick work that Tkachuk continues to get away with. Guy's the dirtiest player in the league with his stick between whistles.
Lowry needs to give him a good beating but kachuk is only tough when there is a ref around or Panther jerseys outnumber Jets jerseys.
Kachuk knows how to fackin turtle.

Reactions: thereturn

Aggie204

Expect the worst, you’ll never be disappointed.
Sep 11, 2015
East St Paul, MB
I cannot recall if Chef played with this kind of fire before. Sure he played like a competent 200ft player before, but not with this kind of intensity.

Cousins, Chucky, Reinhert are an unlikeable trio.

Reactions: Jet

WolfHouse

Oct 4, 2020
So we are going to give a vet D how many games to 'find his game' but we don't want to try Chisholm?

ThinIce61

Jul 11, 2018
One day I hope we find another Buff cause this is a game that he would take over and the Florida shenanigans would end
This is actually my biggest wish for this team. Someone to ragdoll the living shit out of the other teams scumbags. I was getting pretty worked up in the second half of the period. I've been advised to take the dogs outside and "cool off".:laugh:

Reactions: bustamente and Jet

DharmaBum

Just like a young Dave Ellett
Nov 14, 2010
Winnipeg
This Florida colour guy makes me miss Sawyer
200w.gif

JetsFan815

Replacement Level Poster
Jan 16, 2012
This has been a great game so far against a very good team, the Jets got lucky that Barkov decided to make a bad pass on that 2 on 1 but they've played a really good game so far. Can't go into a shell like they did against the Sabres in the 3rd.

Reactions: bustamente

Atoyot

Jul 19, 2013
We need him
I like that shit plus he’s a great player
I'm a shit disturber through and through, it's what made me effective as a player, you can draw penalties and get in players' heads without being dangerous and dirty.

Reactions: None

Jetfaninflorida

Southernmost Jet Fan
Dec 13, 2013
Florida
I know, I get the joke you were making, I don't think that's how you feel, it just doesn't feel funny when it's explained. Sorry to single you out like that.
Thank you, but no need to apologize. I enjoy push back and discussion about my posts. Frankly, I wouldnt expect it to be funny for everyone. Life doesn't work that way.

Jetfaninflorida

Southernmost Jet Fan
Dec 13, 2013
Florida
Tkachuk probably golfs a lot with his six-iron because he sure is chippy.
If Jets can keep the Pantless frustrated, it’s sure to draw some penalties in our favour…
You'd think so, but that's not how reffing works in Florida home games.

New rules under DeSantis, no concealed carry permit required. Everyone has guns everywhere. And the refs know it.

Reactions: AlaskaJet
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad