Pre-Game Talk: GAME #19 - Canucks vs. Coyotes - Welcome home, boys...?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zombotron

Supreme Overlord of Crap
Jan 3, 2010
Toronto
I think it will be tho funny

:sarcasm:

Gurlllll, you know it'th true.

I'm actually continuing with the "Adventures of Expo Ernie" theme, and in doing so I can compile my work together later (because I know some of you have asked me to do so). I've already started doing that and I've found it's quite jarring to step back and look at the work I've done.

5YT1Cxt.jpg

Last edited:

M A K A V E L I*

1st period

0:07 PHX Bolduc (Concealing the puck)

2nd period

NO PENALTIES

3rd period

11:11 VCR Burrows (Goaltender interference)
11:32 VCR Lapierre (Hit to the head)
12:28 VCR Hamhuis (Hit to the head)
14:12 VCR Kassian (Goaltender interference)
14:20 VCR Kassian (Unsportsmanlike conduct)
15:01 VCR Kassian (Goaltender interference)
15:40 VCR Kesler (Unsportsmanlike conduct diving)
16:27 VCR Weise (Delay of game)
17:27 VCR Kassian (Goaltender interference)
18:27 VCR Hansen (Physical abuse of official)
19:27 VCR Alberts (Unknown)
19:58 VCR Hansen (Physical abuse of official)

Bank on it...

Fixed that for you.

NYR89

Jul 29, 2007
Pittsburgh, PA
Taking in my first game in Canada tomorrow! Pretty excited to spend the day in the city for the first time as well. Any recommendations on places to park for the duration of the day and a bar around the arena to watch the Rangers game before heading over?

Smokey McCanucks

PuckDaddy "Perfect HFBoard Trade Proposal 02/24/14
Dec 21, 2010
Fans ought to give Raffi a standing ovation his first shift, I wish he was still on the Canucks.

Aphid Attraction

Jan 17, 2013
Canucks win 3-2.

For the Canucks: Kesler, Booth, Kassian
For the Coyotes: Doan, OEL.

This would actually be a dream if that happened, And they were all 2nd line goals, one snipe by Kesler after a nice passing play between him and Kass one Booth break away and one Dirty goal by for Kass after extended O zone pressure leading to a shot then rebound.

E D

Winger Super Squad
Feb 13, 2012
Canadia
Heading to the game for my dad's b-day tomorrow, we are giving him the tickets in the morning and doesn't know. Me and my sister split the tickets, bought them a few weeks back and when I checked who was playing I was disappoint. Sigh, trap game, here I come. Still happy to go to a game though :D

luongo321

Apr 12, 2011
It's my birthday tomorrow. I wonder what my lovely son and daughter will get me for a gift.

ProstheticConscience

Check dein Limit
Apr 30, 2010
Canuck Nation
Taking in my first game in Canada tomorrow! Pretty excited to spend the day in the city for the first time as well. Any recommendations on places to park for the duration of the day and a bar around the arena to watch the Rangers game before heading over?

Can't go wrong with the Shark Club. http://www.sharkclubs.com/locations

Lots of options in downtown, however. http://www.yelp.com/c/vancouver/sportsbars
Don't bother with Wings, though. That place sucks. Cheap chicken wings with a million different flavours...or at least they say they're chicken. I did notice fewer pigeons in that block since it opened, just sayin'. :sarcasm:

Don't bother with street parking; pony up the cash and stick your car in a parkade (plenty of places, not going to bother listing them) and make sure to take all your valuables with you. Vancouver's a very, very safe city for violent crime, but it's up there with the worst in Canada and the US for property crime. IIRC it was second only to Miami for car theft a few years ago.

-------------------------

As for the game itself...dammit, the Canucks better come back with a decent effort tomorrow. Detroit and Chicago were embarrassments I'd rather not see again.

Aphid Attraction

Jan 17, 2013
Heading to the game for my dad's b-day tomorrow, we are giving him the tickets in the morning and doesn't know. Me and my sister split the tickets, bought them a few weeks back and when I checked who was playing I was disappoint. Sigh, trap game, here I come. Still happy to go to a game though :D

It's my birthday tomorrow. I wonder what my lovely son and daughter will get me for a gift.

Wait... Elusive is luongo321's daughter. Learn something new every day.

Edo

The Mightiest Club
Jun 7, 2003
vancouver
wowhockey.com
How this team comes out for this game after the disaster in Detroit is gong to be a game in which I judge their character. If they don't play hard and tighten things up, then I'll highly question if this team will learn anything at all. Weird things happened in Detroit that helped with the outcome but I really expect a big bounce back game, if not, I really don't know what to say.

Really hope that Detroit game is one that kicks us in gear like that Chicaho game a year or two ago.

That's silly talk.

We've had the same group for a while now. We know what we have.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad