GDT: Game 19. Blues at the Dead Things

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Blanick

Winter is coming
Sponsor
Sep 20, 2011
St. Louis
Going into this week I was more nervous about this game than the Vegas game, not because the RW were the better team but because the Blues just can't help themselves and have to play down to opponents. We could easily be the top of the league if we would just give consistent effort. This one just pissed me off. This entire team can f*** off right now.

TheDizee

Trade Jordan Kyrou ASAP | ALWAYS RIGHT
Apr 5, 2014
I feel like every game we are talking about how good the other teams goalie is
that is what happens when you let the goalie outwork you.

i thought the blues were the better team tonight but none of it matters if you have one defensemen gifting them goals, a goaltender giving up softies and people like thomas who refuse to play with urgency or shoot the puck.

that coyotes loss was the worst of the year but this is another game where they let a lowly team hang around and play with leads all night.

Reactions: i aint Dunn yet

Stlblue50

Apr 17, 2019
A majority of shots hit goalies in the chest every game. Acknowledging that, while discounting the goalie has to be in position for him to get hit in the chest makes a goalie not good?

Despite multiple cross crease passes this goalie has managed to get over post to post multiple times. Throw in a few lucky desperation saves and he was the difference tonight.

I don’t like him but give him props he stole this game.

Figures it’s Fabri with the dagger.
Absolute domination, the Wings looked like an AHL team with an All star goalie. The bottom 9 for Detroit must have had possession of the puck in the Blues zone for a total of 1-2 minutes the entire game

TheDizee

Trade Jordan Kyrou ASAP | ALWAYS RIGHT
Apr 5, 2014
Thomas was right in front of the goalie and he passed the puck.
this is why i miss people like backes on this team. he was one of the best people that could drag linemates into the game when they continued to do some garbage like thomas does.

its fine to be a pass first player, adam oates made a HOF career out of it. but at some point during a game, you have to have a sense of urgency. when you are down a goal with time expiring and in prime scoring areas, you simply do not pass shit up. and he does it.....ALL THE TIME

for the right package, hes 100% tradeable imo. Hes a good player and very talented but IMO hes not a smart player and hes way too passive.

Stlblue50

Apr 17, 2019
maceachern might be better than kostin at this point
Kostin started out looking really solid with the Russian line but has been stone hands for a while. The Blues need more physicality bad, so I hope he figures it out before he's a healthy scratch most games

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad