GDT: Game #18|Wed., Nov. 13, 2013|Flyers at Penguins |8:00 p.m. ET

Status
Not open for further replies.

ILoveStephanieBrown

Nov 6, 2012
How bout B Schenn, huh? Good thing I picked him to score 1st. Now he's got two :handclap:

Also, Im lmao at Pens fans. Since when is shaking your hand after getting slashed ''diving''? :laugh:

Appleyard

Mar 5, 2010
Copenhagen
twitter.com
Anyone got a GIF of Hartnell in the box... his little smile and eyebrow raise and look across while all three Pens are glaring back at him made me chuckle.

Also, I have not seen one player get under anothers skin as much as Couts gets under Malkins in a long time! What makes it even funnier is Couts just does not seem like he cares/is annoyed by Malkins dickishness...

Garbage Goal

Apr 1, 2009
Against one of the best teams in the league, they are battling though. Not perfect but I'll take it

They're definitely a good team, but they don't stack up to some of the actual best teams in the league, they've been on a slide lately, and they're 13th in the league standings. We were also lucky that that first goal against was disallowed.

I'll take it, but it's not what I hoped for or wanted. It'd be just as much as a undeserved win or at least demoralizing win as, say, the Panthers win or the Rangers win.

BringBackHakstol

Oct 25, 2005
Philadelphia
Yeah, I'm the one being annoying when everyone else is complaining about things that have no reason to be complained about.

Get stuck in our own zone for most of the game and complain about penalties? Check. Complain about the network coverage pointing out a weak call that lead to a promising 5-on-3 for? Check. Even complain about NBC advertising their own game on their own network? Check.

Yet I'm the one being annoying.

I agree with you, but people being homers and fired up in the home thread isn't really surprising

CutOnDime97

Too Showman
Mar 29, 2008
Yeah, I'm the one being annoying when everyone else is complaining about things that have no reason to be complained about.

Get stuck in our own zone for most of the game and complain about penalties? Check. Complain about the network coverage pointing out a weak call that lead to a promising 5-on-3 for? Check. Even complain about NBC advertising their own game on their own network? Check.
Let's say it's Downie who punched a Pens player like Malkin did to Couturier. They would be talking about it all night.

Jray42

May 10, 2009
Philadelphia
I actually kind of agree with garbage goal, that was definitely a weak call. But the amount of butthurt from Pierre is what was annoying.

Prongo

Beer
Jun 5, 2008
philadelphia
They're definitely a good team, but they don't stack up to some of the actual best teams in the league, they've been on a slide lately, and they're 13th in the league standings. We were also lucky that that first goal against was disallowed.

I'll take it, but it's not what I hoped for or wanted. It'd be just as much as a undeserved win or at least demoralizing win as, say, the Panthers win or the Rangers win.

No, because according to the rules you can't score when you kick the puck in the net. It wasn't lucky, it was a "bad hockey goal"

healthyscratch

Jun 19, 2007
Philly
Anyone got a GIF of Hartnell in the box... his little smile and eyebrow raise and look across while all three Pens are glaring back at him made me chuckle.

Also, I have not seen one player get under anothers skin as much as Couts gets under Malkins in a long time! What makes it even funnier is Couts just does not seem like he cares/is annoyed by Malkins dickishness...

We can't trade Coots for that reason alone.

ILoveStephanieBrown

Nov 6, 2012

Dude, just sit back, relax and be glad we're up. We can't afford to be picky about how this team wins games. We just need the points.

Unstable

Apr 26, 2006
Exiled in NoVA

We need points. I do not care against who or how we get them.

BringBackHakstol

Oct 25, 2005
Philadelphia

Eh, I really wouldn't go that far. If they hold onto win this one it's definitely a positive

Totally Radivojevic

Nov 6, 2007
Instead of Philly having a PP when Streit got hit in the face, we were shorthanded seconds later. So sorry for your luck on the slashing call, Pittsburgh.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad