GDT: Game 18 | Golden Knights @ Oilers | HNIC | 8:00 PM MST | November 19, 2022

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Harry Curry

Oct 10, 2022
NHL jerseys with stitched on numbers as I don’t want the plasticy/ minor hockey heat press look, and all of the stitched jerseys are also a pressed item and not actually stitched

I have a Draisaitl home jersey in the most recent orange. The numbers are 100% stitched. As is the A.

The name bar itself is stitched on. It looks like the letters on the name bar may have been pressed.

There are actual stitches on the letter so it is a pretty impressive heat press if it is. Kudos on them for using high quality material if it is pressed.

Reactions: brentashton

brentashton

Jan 21, 2018
I have a Draisaitl home jersey in the most recent orange. The numbers are 100% stitched. As is the A.

The name bar itself is stitched on. It looks like the letters on the name bar may have been pressed.

There are actual stitches on the letter so it is a pretty impressive heat press if it is. Kudos on them for using high quality material if it is pressed.
My jersey numbers and letters all have “stitches” on them too. They’re also a cloth number/letter. I watched at two places apply them. Easiest way to confirm is if there is stitching in the inside of the jersey, back of the number. It’s been a few years since I bought a jersey, so maybe they’ve gone back to authenticity. Cheers, enjoy the game.

5 Mins 4 Ftg

Life is better with no expectations.
Sponsor
Apr 3, 2016
Edmonton
Ju

Had a friend get some very bad news this week regarding cancer In her family. She’s already buried her husband at 50 years of age. Now a son in his early 20s got a devastating diagnosis. Regardless of the outcome of this game, I’m glad it’s a “kick cancer in the ass“ game.

That sucks. Lost my brother in law to cancer a couple months ago, father in law last year, cousin a couple years ago and his brother was recently diagnosed.

f*** Cancer and win this game.

Mav3rick07

Jul 28, 2007
Vegas is f***ing scary on paper, I regret looking up their line-up. Deep team with size, great blue-line and 2 red hot goalies.

Oilslick941611

Jul 4, 2006
Ottawa

The jersey is 100% stitched and it was done by hockey authentic, one of the best in the business for customizing jerseys. The only better is to get it done the Oilers customizer which is elite promotional marketing.

The factory customization of Adidas jerseys before last year were a plastic material that one layer was stitched one and the other layers just heat pressed or single layer. (FYI that era of Oilers jerseys used single layer even the game worn ones) but the one I gave you is single layer perforated and sewn on, the name is sewn on the name bar and the name bar is sewn on to the jersey. Im a serious jersey collector and only go for the best :p

Reactions: Harry Curry

RegDunlop

Nov 5, 2016
Edmonton
I see SN now has to get an ad in before OT starts. Don't worry about live action. Not as important to viewers as Whoi.

F ing idiots ran ad then OT in progress in 2 games today so far

Reactions: brentashton

Travis093

Travis
May 5, 2012
Saskatoon
I bought the new Oilers reverse retro and I am pretty disappointed to see that the shoulder patches arent stiched on. Other than that I am going to take my jersey to elite promotional marketing to get RNH stitched on. Should look great considering they did my McDavid reverse retro a few years ago.

Reactions: Bryanbryoil

brentashton

Jan 21, 2018
VGK feed full on started 10 minutes ago, but Canadian feed still just running the ESPN advert. Maybe on the bright side, I miss listening to the anthems.

Shaquille Oatmeal

Tier 2 Fan
Sponsor
Jun 30, 2015
Thread is now Live. Let's kick some ass boys!
GifMeme 19112022170853.gif

Reactions: Bryanbryoil

Oilslick941611

Jul 4, 2006
Ottawa
My jersey numbers and letters all have “stitches” on them too. They’re also a cloth number/letter. I watched at two places apply them. Easiest way to confirm is if there is stitching in the inside of the jersey, back of the number. It’s been a few years since I bought a jersey, so maybe they’ve gone back to authenticity. Cheers, enjoy the game.
in the CCM and Reebok eras the numbers on replicas were NOT sewn down, just glued on to the jersey, but each layer in a 3 layer number (like the CCM oilers, Senators...) would be stitched to each other, just not the jersey and they were tackle twill same quality as game worn, just not stitched to the jersey.

in the Adidas era they used a plastic vinyl number and stitched to the jersey, but not twill, which is what the players wear on the ice. Since last year the replica ( or so called authentic, made Indonesia use twill and stitched the to jersey.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad