BRUINS GDT GAME 18 7:10 PM - Looking for turkey in the Everglades - TNT, MAX, 98.5 WBZ-FM

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

GordonHowe

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 21, 2005
Newton, MA.
Forbort vs. Gadjovich

I’m a homer, but I give a slight edge to Forbort
I'll take it.

They have to step up for one or another. And Sweeney better be thinking about bringing in more size and more physicality in the absence of milan.

They are bigger and a bit more physical than they have been. But they need more.

I don't know why some find that statement or that sentiment unacceptable.

sarge88

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 29, 2003
I'll take it.

They have to step up for one or another. And Sweeney better be thinking about bringing in more size and more physicality in the absence of milan.

They are bigger and a bit more physical than they have been. But they need more.

I don't know why some find that statement or that sentiment unacceptable.

Agreed.

And while giving Forbort all the credit possible for his fight….

I still want to see them fighting when someone cheap shots a teammate, more than they do

frankiess

Jan 31, 2019
This shit is uncanny with him. He decides not to shoot with the goalie down and missed the net on wide open looks, but he finds a way to help. He's just one of those "little things" guys who makes plays that help.
Somewhere down the line, he'll score a big goal.

GordonHowe

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 21, 2005
Newton, MA.
Agreed.

And while giving Forbort all the credit possible for his fight….

I still want to see them fighting when someone cheap shots a teammate, more than they do
Yes if it's a cheap shot yeah.

A good, hard, punishing check by either team should be respected as such. I think it's stupid that over the last 20 years or so if someone hits a guy with a clean check even a devastating check it's expected that his teammates will fight the guy who administered that check. It's f****** stupid.

Teen toughness is every guy on that team sticking up for one another. The mentality the Bruins developed under Chiarelli, Julien, Chara, etc. al. should be a priority.

I remain an unapologetic advocate of physicality, and more, physical intimidation and wearing guys down. It works, which has been demonstrated time and time again in the playoffs.

Look no further then the first round of the playoffs between the Panthers and the Bruins last season.

Case closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad