GDT: Game #17 : KINGS vs. CANUCKS, Saturday, 11/9/13 @ 7:00 pm PDT

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Deleted member 93010

So I think it's clear the kids should be here to stay. What moves do we make to make this happen? Will have to unload two contracts.

ScoreZeGoals

Boooorrrrriiiinnnnng
Jun 29, 2010
So I think it's clear the kids should be here to stay. What moves do we make to make this happen? Will have to unload two contracts.

Fraser would easily be one of them, but the problem is we just have too many RW's. If Toffoli stays, one of Lewis, Frattin, Nolan would need to go.

KingKopitar11*

Hopefully Sutter didn't change the plans, keep the foot on the pedal. No one man attack please. Let's go Kings!

damacles1156

Feb 5, 2010
Canucks fan's are going to lose their minds.

TT's goal

Quick with that awesome stop, then a kick in goal.

damacles1156

Feb 5, 2010
Do we really think Sutter is going to healthy scratch one of Stoll/Lewis and Frattin? I don't think he will

He would scratch Frattin, already has...

Lewis is not safe either I think, he has to put points on the board at some point.

Sutter even knows that.

Ollie Weeks

the sea does not dream of you
Feb 28, 2008
Fraser would easily be one of them, but the problem is we just have too many RW's. If Toffoli stays, one of Lewis, Frattin, Nolan would need to go.

Not necessarily.

Lewis could eventually switch to number 4 centre, and Toffoli could play #3 RW and feast on the powerplay.

Vey would be eventually replacing Stoll in fantasy land, an offseason move perhaps.

ScoreZeGoals

Boooorrrrriiiinnnnng
Jun 29, 2010
Not necessarily.

Lewis could eventually switch to number 4 centre, and Toffoli could play #3 RW and feast on the powerplay.

Vey would be eventually replacing Stoll in fantasy land.

With Lewis at 4th line center, Vey loses his spot. I don't see anyway Lewis, Stoll, Vey, and Toffoli are all in the lineup

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad