GDT: Game #17 Blues at Stars 7pm CT

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bobby Orrtuzzo

Ya know
Jul 8, 2015
St. Louis
Meh, players these days can easily saucer or cut in the middle. Shouldn't have been a 2 on 1 in the first place.
I agree it shouldn’t have, but it was and he didn’t really do anything effective. I’m not trying to shit on him, but that was just a rookie mistake that just can’t happen. He’ll learn.

2018-19 Cup Champs!
Mar 22, 2012
It's his 3rd nhl game....

He doesn't have anything else to learn in the AHL, why would you send him back lol

Patience is still a thing, no?
He certainly has a lot of learning left to do and the AHL is a great place to learn.

Ginger Papa

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 21, 2019
Quesnel, B.C.
Saad! Way to get one back

good maybe benn will dance with him :naughty:

dont be saad folks we still got time

Yay Saad. Now score a Hatty so I have to buy your jersey.

Saad bangs in the loose puck in front!!! Blues trail again by only 1!!! :vhappy::vhappy::vhappy::vhappy::vhappy:
Been waiting for the Boys to score to carry on the Ass theme….
006E3A1E-DA46-4A7E-A167-08B6513E2BC7.gif

DF771A8E-9FB8-4AC8-A80E-1F8691A60832.gif

Now let’s do it again Boys

Robb_K

Apr 26, 2007
NordHolandNethrlands
The Stars' coaches have clearly watched a lot of film of The Blues on their Power Plays, and noticed that The Blues have scored most of their PP goals by having 2 men deep in The Zone, right in front. So, they decided to keep 3 of their 4 penalty killers surrounding the 2 deep Blues, and muscling them as much as possible, to not allow them to receive the puck. That has really hurt The Blues' Power Play tonight, and all the penalties to The Blues have tired them out, allowing The Stars to get breakaways and odd man rushes that The Blues can't catch up to defend. They're very lucky to be only one goal behind.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad