GDT: Game 16 - Senators (7-6-2) @ Devils (9-3-3) - 1pm (Short Notice Edition)

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

OOOOIIIO

Binary
Jul 25, 2010
Nashua, NH
Why does this team still try and force the pretty plays? Zajac with open ice toward the net, tries to pass it through the entire Ottawa D.

lboogie42*

well if we get to a shootout at least we know kovy will take advantage of that huge five hole. right?

Bleedred

I want goaltending
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
This game is toast. Only a matter of time.

I'm starting to wonder if we can get this to OT tied. We can't score another ****** goal on this big oaf. We need some screens, deflections, and we're not getting those. You can't beat this goalie by shooting long range.

Sir Fenwick Corsi

NJ Lottery PICK-3
Dec 29, 2010
New York
I know the Devils aren't playing all that well as a team, but the loss of Zubrus is really starting to show these last few games. Dude is go good on the forecheck and he creates a lot of space for his line mates. Their possession game has suffered big time.

These games suck. You know what kind of ending is inevitable.

TeutonicDevil

Apr 10, 2012
Wismar
Dear Devils (well, the ones not named Marty),
may I inform you that there's a hockey game today? It would be very kind of you to show up.
Please?

lboogie42*

i agreed with sal being captain with elias and kovy not taking it. but hes played bad this year

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad