GDT: GAME 16: FLAMES @ HABS | Flame-broiled imbroglio | Tues., Nov. 14th, 2023, 7PM -- TSN2, SnW, RDS, TSN690, 98.5FM

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Would you trade Gally and Donkey for Huberdeau?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Skip Bayless

The Skip Bayless Show
Aug 28, 2014
Josh Anderson will score tonight.

laughing-smug.gif

FLHabs

Send all your underacheiving prospects!!
Feb 18, 2017
Ai x Hockey?
Yes!
I did a series earlier this year.

View attachment 768164

View attachment 768165
Not to get too deep lol, but when I look at AI photos and videos, it makes me think of how dreams look. Almost as if our brain is like an AI, and our dreams are it generating images and videos out of prompts from within the subconscious instead of outside stimuli

McGees

Jun 15, 2016
Not to get too deep lol, but when I look at AI photos and videos, it makes me think of how dreams look. Almost as if our brain is like an AI, and our dreams are it generating images and videos out of prompts from within the subconscious instead of outside stimuli
Yes, that is exactly the language. Things mesh and meld and combine the way they don't in the real world, but do in dreams. Basically you are bringing things to life that have only previously been able to exist in the mind. I've done several videos and animations and thousands of images.

morhilane

Feb 28, 2021
I just saw the line-up. Yeah, Ylonen is back. Him, Evans and RHP were really good in the first few games of the season. Also, looks like Harris shouldn't have played Sunday. :rolleyes:

Knuckle-up!

Reactions: Forum93

FLHabs

Send all your underacheiving prospects!!
Feb 18, 2017
Yes, that is exactly the language. Things mesh and meld and combine the way they don't in the real world, but do in dreams. Basically you are bringing things to life that have only previously been able to exist in the mind. I've done several videos and animations and thousands of images.
Yea now that's deep hehe

Reactions: McGees

Forum93

Feb 16, 2015
I just saw the line-up. Yeah, Ylonen is back. Him, Evans and RHP were really good in the first few games of the season. Also, looks like Harris shouldn't have played Sunday. :rolleyes:

Knuckle-up!

Nilan was like a wolverine, not afraid of anyone and those hands on Jackeye :amazed:

Reactions: Habs10Habs

jj cale

Jan 5, 2016
Nova Scotia
Like to see anther competent game from slaf again and for Suzuki and C.C to be more effective working together out here.

We need some offense from them, if calgary can't help with that then who can?

River Meadow

Mar 29, 2016
Josh Anderson will score tonight.

Damnit,

Now my previous comment telling someone he would score tonight for them will get lost in the shuffle.

Oh well..

Knuckle-up!

Imagine running into a character like Arber in a dark alley and he asks for your boots, wallet and motorcycle...

Yikes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad