GDT: Game 16: Columbus at Philadelphia | 11/14 7PM EST

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Derby

Pilsners in Prague
Sponsor
Dec 30, 2009
Ohio
Anyone know if there is HS football games on TV? Olentangy HS is playing and I wouldn't mind flipping between games.

JKG08

Oct 6, 2014
Southern, OH
I really like wiz and erixon on the PP. I know some people here call erixon a murry-ish type player with a lower ceiling but I actually think he reminds me more of Wisniewski. Not a top level guy in the D zone but he does a good job holding the blue line and getting the puck towards the net.

NotWendell

Has also never won the lottery.
Sponsor
Oct 31, 2005
Columbus, Ohio
I really like wiz and erixon on the PP. I know some people here call erixon a murry-ish type player with a lower ceiling but I actually think he reminds me more of Wisniewski. Not a top level guy in the D zone but he does a good job holding the blue line and getting the puck towards the net.

He needs to at least ACT like he's going to shoot once in awhile.

CBJWerenski8

Rest in Peace Johnny
Jun 13, 2009

I agree. Erixon has had himself a solid game

silver89

Nov 25, 2013
Sweden
Boll takes a penalty, they score.
Chaput takes a penalty, they score.
Tropp takes a penalty, *insert 'they score.' if they score*

:laugh:

4th line killing us :cry:

Mayor Bee

Dec 29, 2008
A multi-goal lead going into the third against Philadelphia with McElhinney in net?

What could go wrong?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad