GDT: Game 16: Blue Jackets @ Coyotes - 7PM - FSAZ+

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

_Del_

Jul 4, 2003
Soda! Fischer is back to showing a little sandpaper tonight, which is nice.

XX

Waiting for Ishbia
Dec 10, 2002
PHX
Don't think I've ever seen a team dump it in and all five guys change on the PP before. That was baaaaad.

BUX7PHX

Jul 7, 2011
Dump and a change on the PP? wtf?

It happened right at 1 minute, as I think we usually give our top unit half the time, but yes. Dumb. Also, the PP2 doesn't do the drop pass to lead into the zone entry. Could be because we want Kessel to build some speed into the entry in addition to having him survey the ice, but I do wonder why we do it like that.

BUX7PHX

Jul 7, 2011
Also that earlier "altercation" between Werenski, Garland, and Keller was hilarious. Zach could probably eat them.

Does Garland hop on Keller's shoulders or the other way around to equal the size out?

SniperHF

Rejecting Reports
Mar 9, 2007
Phoenix
"right off the pumpkin" drink!

Also we played like butt for 10 minutes and now we have 17 shots :biglaugh:
most of them weren't terribly dangerous but at least they turned it around.

Reactions: Lawson of Anarchy

_Del_

Jul 4, 2003
When we're back to the line blender, I'd like to see:

Schmaltz- Dvo - Garland
Vinny -Carl- Fischer
Grabner- Stepan.-Kessel
Crouse- Hayton- Keller

BUX7PHX

Jul 7, 2011
It almost looked like Hayton got hit from behind and he put his hands and stick down on the ice to steady himself. When he stood back, up, his stick was on a player's legs. Havent seen replay yet though.

EDIT: half right, he got hit from behind but did try to go after the stick and got his stick between CBJ player's legs. It did look like he also got his right hand caught on the players up on the boards, so just a bad play all around after getting hit from behind.

Last edited:

BUX7PHX

Jul 7, 2011
Tocchet needs to go over to the Blue Jacket locker room and get an idea from Torts on how to effectively scream at the players. That was easily one of the worst starts to a game that I think we will have all season. Shot totals are misleading, because we did not control play enough, and I am pretty certain we even had 1 or 2 more high danger chances than Columbus.

Tom Polakis

Next expansion
Nov 24, 2008
Tempe, AZ
Tocchet needs to go over to the Blue Jacket locker room and get an idea from Torts on how to effectively scream at the players. That was easily one of the worst starts to a game that I think we will have all season. Shot totals are misleading, because we did not control play enough, and I am pretty certain we even had 1 or 2 more high danger chances than Columbus.

I wish he'd scream at Lyubushkin. That was an inexcusable penalty.

Muppet

7th Round Pick
Mar 13, 2011
f***ing lol, had about 20,000 turnovers in our own end in one shift and Kuemper has to bail their asses out.

Reactions: 0point1

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad