GDT: Game 15 - New Jersey Devils @ Winnipeg Jets - Tuesday, November 14th, 2023 - 7:00pm CST - TSN3 - CJOB/Power 97

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

GeorgeJETson

Hnidy probably has us on his no trade list
Sponsor
Sep 30, 2016
Surely you can see the differences

dont-call-me-shirley-shirley.gif

DRW204

Dec 26, 2010
Lower expectations for Lowry despite playing more minutes for whatever reason.
If Adam Lowry - who has never had a 40 pt season in his career - is now some sort of bar or comparison for offensive creativity, IQ or playmaking for Ehlers, than Ehelrs has truly fallen off something fierce.

Jet

Chibby!
Jul 20, 2004
Florida
Yeah that was a poor pass on Lowry's part. He also had more of a lane to pass then Ehlers.
Maybe, just maybe, Lowrys job on this team isn't to score and he does so many important things for his team, and Ehlers job IS to produce?

Crazy thought

Fatdrunk

Better Luck Next Year
Feb 1, 2019
If Adam Lowry - who has never had a 40 pt season in his career - is now some sort of bar or comparison for offensive creativity, IQ or playmaking for Ehlers, than Ehelrs has truly fallen off something fierce.
We think Ehlers has gotten into Pefetti's stash:sarcasm:

surixon

Jul 12, 2003
Winnipeg
Maybe, just maybe, Lowrys job on this team isn't to score and he does so many important things for his team, and Ehlers job IS to produce?

Crazy thought

Oh I'm not complaining about his play in general, just that it was a bad pass on his part. He has nearly double the points as Ehlers he's doing his job and then some.

DharmaBum

Just like a young Dave Ellett
Nov 14, 2010
Winnipeg
You know what would be funny? Randomly bumping into Craig Button at Costco eating a hot dog.
This reminded my of a Swedish reporter asking William Nylander today if he had taken his teammates to Ikea yet. The Leafs are in Sweden to play some games. I mean, there's Ikea's all over the world. Pretty funny.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad