GDT: [Game #15] Dallas Stars vs. Arizona Coyotes – 7:00 PM CT (BSSWX)

JeffP

had meat hello
Nov 30, 2010
I really hope we can keep Duchene

If Seguin wakes up from hibernation and robo is back to being at least elite we are the best team
I guess that's going to depend on how much of a discount he could give us as we make space and the cap goes up

it's a big chance to cash in.. but he's been on middling and bad teams, so maybe that counts for something?

Reactions: Elysian

MrHeiskanen

Nov 12, 2017
I guess that's going to depend on how much of a discount he could give us as we make space and the cap goes up

it's a big chance to cash in.. but he's been on middling and bad teams, so maybe that counts for something?

Depends how long pavelski keeps going that money could easily go towards him, while Stank and Bourque come in cheap.

I don't think Duchene will want to hop around and move his family around so I think we have a great shot to re sign.

JeffP

had meat hello
Nov 30, 2010
duchene's mustache woof

i never could grow more than stubble
yall think he parts that thing intentionally?

redbeardtx

Apr 7, 2014
Dallas, TX
do it. i haven’t gotten any infractions in quite a while.
Shit I don't even post on there, waste of bandwidth. And I'd rather people just forget we exist, lol.

The amount of trolling on the NHL Talk board is just ridiculous, no clue how half that shit stays open. They don't even make an effort anymore, just lazy one-liners

Kcb12345

Jun 6, 2017
Just got back from the game but damn Duchene is just insane. What a performance from him and Seguin to win this game for us.

As others have mentioned, I want this dude re-signed already. I can't believe we might only get 1 year of this (assuming he keeps this play up). If that turns out to be the case, we better make it count

Ad

Latest posts

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad