GDT: Game 15: Columbus vs. New York Rangers | 11/7 7PM EST

Fred Glover

Chief of Sinners
Nov 17, 2007
Ohio
If this keeps up, Jarmo has to make a trade, doesn't he? What we are seeing here is a severe lack of offensive talent on the Jackets end

DJA

over the horizon radar
Sponsor
Apr 17, 2002
Beyond the Infinite
Is Portzline serious here? :help:

Aaron Portzline ‏@Aportzline 4m
Call me crazy (or worse, that's fine) but it would have been a nice touch for #CBJ to recognize Brassard, Dorsett, Moore in their return.

Robert

Foligno family
Mar 9, 2006
Louisville, KY
The only players we are missing from late last season are Calvert, Vinny and Erixon.. but with Murray and an improved Joey how can we be so much worse?

I don't get it.

Fred Glover

Chief of Sinners
Nov 17, 2007
Ohio
Is Portzline serious here? :help:

Aaron Portzline ‏@Aportzline 4m
Call me crazy (or worse, that's fine) but it would have been a nice touch for #CBJ to recognize Brassard, Dorsett, Moore in their return.

I agree with you, DJ, it is not as if these three had a great playoff run while they were here. If Porty is serious, then we should have a recognition for every average player that returns.

JACKETfan

Real Blue Jacketfan
Mar 18, 2006
Tampa
I like the AV.... we should have a pined for a bow and arrow instead of a cannon...

Venice too? Wow...

Hey Bob!

Read: "Blue Jacket" by Sugden
Amazing story of the real Blue Jacket, and how he almost won Ohio from the US. He was a greater Tecumseh before Tecumseh.

Maybe if our guys wore war-paint?

MFRONE

Feb 3, 2005
Columbus, Ohio
Why is Comeau getting so much ice time? He was a scratch every night for a bad Calgary team last year and now he's a top forward on this squad?

Fred Glover

Chief of Sinners
Nov 17, 2007
Ohio
The only players we are missing from late last season are Calvert, Vinny and Erixon.. but with Murray and an improved Joey how can we be so much worse?

I don't get it.

I think Calvert is an important piece of the puzzle, we really miss his speed. I recollect that we didn't do too well when he was out last year either. Erixon is underestimated in his ability. I would rather see him in the lineup than Wiz.

DJA

over the horizon radar
Sponsor
Apr 17, 2002
Beyond the Infinite
I agree with you, DJ, it is not as if these three had a great playoff run while they were here. If Porty is serious, then we should have a recognition for every average player that returns.

I just don't know what planet he's living on sometimes when he takes up these nonsensical crusades.

Fred Glover

Chief of Sinners
Nov 17, 2007
Ohio
You can't blame the fans for not wanting to see this mess live

Full Disclosure: I will be there the next two games

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad