GDT: Game 14: MTL @ DAL | Impossible | Nov. 2, 2019 7:00pm ET, CITY SNE TVAS

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Great Weal

Phil's Pizza
Jan 15, 2015
And it's better to be middle pack with him?

Better trade him while his value is at its highest and have a chance at Lafren
I don't know if that was directed at me, but I never said that we should keep him. I'm saying that we would be the worst team in the league without him.

c3z4r

Jul 4, 2011
in the world
I should probably stop watching games this season. First game I get the chance to watch in the past few days and we get battered. So far we've lost all the games I've watched, apart from the Leafs and Blues games

Tanknation

Feb 24, 2012
This team is so frustrating because they show glimmers of being a decent team, but then we see the real habs. Maybe I just need to accept reality that this team is lacking so much and not that good. Will help ease the frustration for many of us I think with this mediocre team

Reactions: Doc McKenna

Doc McKenna

A new era 2021
Jan 5, 2009
LOL they are singing at us..
Oh boy what a disater this game ended up. But but we had a thread telling us we win trades!!!

Reactions: Runner77

Tyson

Mar 1, 2007
Texas
This team is so frustrating because they show glimmers of being a decent team, but then we see the real habs. Maybe I just need to accept reality that this team is lacking so much and not that good. Will help ease the frustration for many of us I think with this mediocre team
Not big enough, not talented enough, simply a very average team...no way this team makes the playoffs as is

Reactions: habsfan891

Doc McKenna

A new era 2021
Jan 5, 2009
You can't win by working hard, because you can't always play at 90%. Most teams win with less work and a lot more talent.

Reactions: Lshap

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
Nothing is working, it's like they've hit a wall two periods ago.

Reactions: Doc McKenna

Hins77

Apr 2, 2013
History says yes. CH fans say no. It's up to you to decide who's right. We will have the answer soon enough anyway. It might be just a bad stretch. But outside of a few exceptions history proves players like Byron rarely last more than 3 seasons. I called it 3 years ago btw. He is a modern day Oleg Petrov.
Yeah. I called it with David Desharnais signed 3,5/4 years. When pauly resigned i called it too. These kind of guys at that age wont be good

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad