GDT: Game 14 - Dallas Stars @ Winnipeg Jets - Saturday, November 11th, 2023 - 2:00pm CST - TSN3 - Power 97

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jet

Free Capo!
Jul 20, 2004
Florida
I really don't get why Dallas is so highly touted. They have a decent team but there's a lot of hum drum on that roster

John Agar

The 4th Hanson Bro'
Sponsor
Feb 27, 2002
Winnipeg, Manitoba
You are tough to please :laugh:

fran_torino.gif

giphy.gif

If the Jets and Bombers do the double @John Agar should take the tank down to Portage and Main

Oh... I'll get tanked...

Maybe not downtown...

:laugh:

GeorgeJETson

Hnidy probably has us on his no trade list
Sponsor
Sep 30, 2016
Couple of misplays in our own end, but thankfully it didn't cost us.

Overall I thought they were doing pretty well against a top team. Best of all is they don't look outmatched, which I think speaks volumes to their recent on ice play.

JetsFan815

Replacement Level Poster
Jan 16, 2012
Good solid period. Morrissey/DeMelo have had some iffy moments turning over the puck. This is the type of game where everytime Connor has the puck in the d-zone and has pressure coming I clench, can't be soft on the puck in games like this. Very good period by 55. It's a shame Kupari was tired on that developing outnumbered attack towards the end of the period with Scheifele.

LowLefty

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Dec 29, 2016
Give Dallas the edge in that period with their ozone possession - but we are doing a nice job boxing them out.
Hope we can get more sustained pressure in their end - they'll wear us out if we don't get more of our offense involved.
Very tight game - the guys may need to simplify things a bit - more pucks / bodies to the net

Atoyot

Jul 19, 2013
Good solid period. Morrissey/DeMelo have had some iffy moments turning over the puck. This is the type of game where everytime Connor has the puck in the d-zone and has pressure coming I clench, can't be soft on the puck in games like this. Very good period by 55. It's a shame Kupari was tired on that developing outnumbered attack towards the end of the period with Scheifele.
Ehlers deserves some love for that period too. Drew 3 players to him in the defensive zone and threaded a perfect pass to Namestnikov who sent Perfetti on his breakaway, then the cross rink saucer pass to Perfetti, then forcing the turnover. If he can get back to the Ehlers we're used to it would be a huge boost for this team.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad