GDT: Game 14 | Columbus @ New York Islanders | 7:30 PM EST

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

ThirdPeriodTurtle

Sponsor
Jul 13, 2022
Finland
Islanders with a couple of "oh no here we go" moments of pressure that didn't amount to anything luckily but otherwise surprisingly even, low event hockey... Possibly got lucky with no penalties too, though.

ViD

#CBJNeedHugs
Sponsor
Apr 21, 2007
Blue Jackets Area
Jenner would be a 3C on 75% of the teams

The guy is great on the dot and as a forechecker, but he’s not a very good complimentary player for skilled line mates

Reactions: I3LI3

ThirdPeriodTurtle

Sponsor
Jul 13, 2022
Finland
Roslovic made a nice pass. Redeemed? ;) Kidding aside, nice one-timer opportunity for Bemström, not sure if his shot was up to snuff but at least the release was fast.

Ok low event hockey has just turned into high or medium event hockey, Korpi with a big save to keep the even momentum going. (And another great pad save up close, haven't seen these in a while.)

Foudy looks pretty good and able to create something.

Johnny and Patty should practice something for these 2-on-2 situations that have happened here a few times already. Seems like they always lose the puck or just dump it.

Last edited:

Farmboy Patty

Senior Hockey Analyst
Nov 2, 2017
Well, I do recall Torts frequently saying sometimes you have to sit a kid in the press box once in a while so they can see the game unfold from up above. Part of development.

Honestly, I'd try KJ at center and put Roslovic on his wing. If KJ gets kicked out of the circle, you have Roslovic to take the draw.
You are makint too much sense now.

Farmboy Patty

Senior Hockey Analyst
Nov 2, 2017
Pleeeeeeease put Sillinger in the press box for a couple of games and let KJ center the third line. Both players need this treatment to level up.

Reactions: MoeBartoli

ViD

#CBJNeedHugs
Sponsor
Apr 21, 2007
Blue Jackets Area
Gaudreau set Jenner up 3-4 times already, zero creativity from the cap, shooting it into goalies chest or shots getting blocked

I3LI3

Jan 9, 2021
Columbus, OH
i’ve been very critical of him throughout his young career but that was a pretty impressive period for foudy. I liked his game there.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad