GDT: Game 13 | Pens @ Jets | Take Off

Status
Not open for further replies.

canadianguy77

Apr 20, 2006
Wow. Sheahan hit the jackpot. If he can't do anything offensively with those two, then GMJR had better get back to work.

Reactions: ColePens

Mr Jiggyfly

Jan 29, 2004
Nah, that's Sid working the whiteboard . . . no Hornqvist

Maybe a little of both. Wonder if it's finally become obvious to those holdouts who believe Crosby doesn't like to play with Hornqvist.

If Malkin doesn't start shooting with this crew, he never will.

ColePens

RIP Fugu Buffaloed & parabola
Mar 27, 2008
Pittsburgh
Now... it's imperative to not freak out if it doesn't flow immediately. Do your thing, Sully. I trust you. I don't like these lines, except for L3. Where Sheahan hit the freaking jackpot.

Dipsy Doodle

Rent A Barn
May 28, 2006
Well, we wanted the lines changed. They look like crap and make no sense, but they're different.

Peat

Jun 14, 2016
Now... it's imperative to not freak out if it doesn't flow immediately. Do your thing, Sully. I trust you. I don't like these lines, except for L3. Where Sheahan hit the freaking jackpot.

Not sure he did. If Sid's struggled with getting penned in his own zone at times with Guentzel and Sheary, is Sheahan going to have it any better with Guentzel and Kessel?

I mean... awesome offensive potential, sure. But could do wrong pretty quickly.

Won't lie.. I feel for G. :laugh:

And how.

Is that line Sully speak for "Stop overthinking how best to look for Phil and just do your own thing all the time"?

KIRK

Aug 2, 2005
Maybe a little of both. Wonder if it's finally become obvious to those holdouts who believe Crosby doesn't like to play with Hornqvist.

If Malkin doesn't start shooting with this crew, he never will.

1. You'd think. Then again, they also can't understand why Sid doesn't play with Phil.

2. I just want Malkin attacking. With Phil and Rust, he doesn't attack. If he's attacking, then the shots will come. I also think he takes less of a beating with Hags-Horny than with Rust-Phil, which also is a good thing.

KIRK

Aug 2, 2005
Letang and Sheary with so stellar opening shift passing.

ColePens

RIP Fugu Buffaloed & parabola
Mar 27, 2008
Pittsburgh
Terrible flip by Sid. Terrible defense YET AGAIN by Sid's line. Letang with a turnvover, too. Jesus.

Jacob

as seen on TV
Feb 27, 2002
That play started with Sheary's flub in the offensive zone corner.

We have full possession and you just hand the f***ing puck away.

KIRK

Aug 2, 2005
We sure got our 7.25 million worth from Letang on that shift. Sid and Sheary also not good.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad