GDT: Game #13 : Kings @ Coyotes - Tuesday, 10/29/’13 @ 7:00 pm PDT

Status
Not open for further replies.

Herby

Now I can die in peace
Feb 27, 2002
Michigan
If a player is struggling to score, you put him in a better situation where he can hopefully score to break out of the drought.

You can't be serious.

This is not a drought for Stoll, he isn't even getting chances. This is not Kopitar or Richard's going on their slumps. Stoll is done as anything more than a 4th line center, the fact that the Kings can't send anyone else out there on the PP should tell you how poor the skill level on the team is.

damacles1156

Feb 5, 2010
So you're saying our team doesn't have the quality to finish with 110 points? I expected us to win the division.

Never going to happen, the team is not built to play it's style for the whole season.

This core will never win a division title, unless SJ or ANA fall off the face of the earth.

damacles1156

Feb 5, 2010
You can't be serious.

This is not a drought for Stoll, he isn't even getting chances. This is not Kopitar or Richard's going on their slumps. Stoll is done as anything more than a 4th line center, the fact that the Kings can't send anyone else out there on the PP should tell you how poor the skill level on the team is.

He is a plug, and with the way Drew and Slava have sucked on the PP so far.....Why not ?

Slava has looked terrible on the PP to start the year.

HYORI 1963

Grit & Character
Jan 20, 2009
Orange County CA
This season has started out a lot like last season did, the Kings are not playing well and are struggling to score goals. Last year the Kings also didn't get great goaltending early on and weren't winning games, this year they are getting goaltending and winning the skilled contests at the end of often ugly games, it is good the Kings are getting points, they will help later in the year when they start playing better, but right now, there is simply no way anyone can say the Kings are playing well. They are not.

Look at the Ottawa, Minnesota and Phoenix games, the Kings ended up with 6 out of 6 points, but can you really say they played well in any of those games?

We currently have a good enough team to make it to the playoffs. We know that we have some youngsters that could be called up and pitch in with their scoring.

It doesn't matter which teams we've lost to or which we have beaten, because every team in the league will lose to an inferior team and win over a superior team. That is why the game is played.

Monarchist

Dec 27, 2010
What was that terrible sound they played in the stadium? It sounded like electric bagpipes or something.

Vamos Rafa

I own Voight and MMC
Jan 11, 2010
Armenia, California
Never going to happen, the team is not built to play it's style for the whole season.

This core will never win a division title, unless SJ or ANA fall off the face of the earth.

I refuse to believe that our rivals will always have better records than us. I know winning the Cup is the ultimate goal but why limit our goals to only doing well in the playoffs, which we've only done in the last two years? I want an elite team like the Blackhawks.

damacles1156

Feb 5, 2010
I refuse to believe that our rivals will always have better records than us. I know winning the Cup is the ultimate goal but why limit our goals to only doing well in the playoffs, which we've only done in the last two years? I want an elite team like the Blackhawks.

Your beef is with Lombardi then.

Ziggy Stardust

Master Debater
Jul 25, 2002
Parts Unknown
Is it me or is Muzzin pretty useless when his only weapon (his shot) is taken away? Pretty quiet game from all the high paid players on the roster. The only standouts have been Scrivens and everyone's favorite scapegoat, Dwight King.

HYORI 1963

Grit & Character
Jan 20, 2009
Orange County CA
You can't be serious.

Maybe you should start calling him Stool again. Heck, we won the cup that year, didn't we? :laugh:

damacles1156

Feb 5, 2010
Looks like the boys packed this game in, they have the Sharks tomorrow.

All the big paid boys pretty silent tonight.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad