GDT: GAME 13: HABS @ WINGS | Slip Slidin' | Thurs. Nov. 9th, 2023, 7PM -- RDS, TSN2, TSN690, 98.5FM

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Will the Habs win?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Le Barron de HF

Justin make me proud
Mar 12, 2008
Shawinigan
I don't know if he's playing hurt from Reaves scrum or Voronkov hit but I'm disappointed by Xhekaj's play this year. Lost his edge, not getting as many shots on net and not very visible. We saw a similar pattern with Emelin after that first season but it was for the best.

HabSgt

Go Habs D'OH
Oct 19, 2019
Montreal
Yes
Again..
That wasn't gallaghers 'plan'

Why is everyone using hindsight is 20 20 on me for this STUPID Gallagher penalty lol
1699583250609.png

The Real Timo

Jun 18, 2019
I don't know if he's playing hurt from Reaves scrum or Voronkov hit but I'm disappointed by Xhekaj's play this year. Lost his edge, not getting as many shots on net and not very visible. We saw a similar pattern with Emelin after that first season but it was for the best.
Didn't you hear? MSL was disappointed by Wifi's penalty last game. I am sure he is being "coached".

LOL
Why do refs blow the whistle for that sometimes... and sometimes they just leave the guy DYING on the ice while play continues

Makes no sense lol
This is NHL. Welcome.

Reactions: HabsWhiteKnightLOL
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad