GDT: Game 12: Ducks (8-2-1) @ 'Hawks (10-0-2)

Status
Not open for further replies.

KeepItDeep

Jun 19, 2007
Sierra Nevadas
Nothing. It doesn't belong. It looks cool though. :laugh:

If Anaheim loses, we can blame Sirquacksalot for the picture of the duck eating falcon. For all we know, that's the remains of a duck beneath it's talons.

Here's a Blackhawk:

Chief_Black_Hawk3.jpg

Enough said, eh?

AngelDuck

Rak 'em up
Jun 16, 2012
Not a fan of those lines at all. The third line looks good...other than that, not so much to me.

Edit: If Perry pulls his head out, the first line will be lethal too.

Do NOT like Etem-Ryan-Selanne. That's a lot of finishers on one line. Like Ryan-Koivu-Selanne much better. Then Bonino slides up to 3C, and Rakell becomes 4C.

AngelDuck

Rak 'em up
Jun 16, 2012
Despite how it looks so far, Koivu is no finisher.

Who said he was? I said I don't like the Etem-Ryan-Selanne line because that has too many finishers. I prefer to have a playmaker (Koivu) with the two finishers (Ryan and Selanne)

Ducksgo*

Why is it the Etem line and not the Teemu or Bobby line?

I think ALL line looks good against the hawks, I just figured that the Etem line needed more work and am excited to see it thrive? Sheesh it's not moody Mondays anymore apparently it's moody Tuesdays.

Edit: I guess I didn't answer your question properly. I called it the Etem line because we haven't seen this line combo so far. So fair enough I will call it the Etem line due to the new changes.

Last edited by a moderator:

Paul4587

Jan 26, 2006
I think ALL line looks good against the hawks, I just figured that the Etem line needed more work and am excited to see it thrive? Sheesh it's not moody Mondays anymore apparently it's moody Tuesdays.

Edit: I guess I didn't answer your question properly. I called it the Etem line because we haven't seen this line combo so far. So fair enough I will call it the Etem line due to the new changes.

I was being a smartass lol.

Static

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 28, 2006
SoCal
Perry destroyed the hawks in his hart year. I'm calling two goals tonight.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad