GDT: Game 11: New York Rangers @ Minnesota Wild, 8pm ET, MSG

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

duhmetreE

Blessed Bigly
Sponsor
Jan 18, 2012
They want Brodzinski because he's right handed, amirite @duhmetreE ?
iu

Reactions: will1066

rangersfansince08

Oct 8, 2019
Hope you don't mind a MN fan stopping by, just saw Jonny Brodzinski is getting an opportunity and waxed nostalgic for a moment, I saw a lot of his bantam and prep hockey play and always admired the way he played the game, seems like a very likeable teammate and not a guy to cut any corners. Hope he can provide some positive play for your team, though maybe not as much tonight...

Wild are currently fuming as a team over their record, if you don't break their will early (very doable!) you may be in for a hard fought night of hockey. Hopefully everyone leaves this game healthy, neither team wants to deal with any more problems there, and hope we get a fun and entertaining game!
Welcome! Thanks and here is hoping for clean, injury-free, entertaining game! Did I mention I hope its injury free for both sides?

Kovalev27

BEST IN THE WORLD
Jun 22, 2004
NYC
8-2 seems real important right now knowing we won’t have fox or chytil for god knows how long.

Disaster of a start for chytil who was given the 2C role. We’ll hit game 15 minimum without a goal from him. That’s not good.

Losing Fox basically catastrophic. Maybe these guys will learn to score at 5 on 5 without a powerplay

Reactions: HockeyBasedNYC

duhmetreE

Blessed Bigly
Sponsor
Jan 18, 2012
I probably don't need your great intro in here :D

But I hoped that Zucc could return to the Rangers if he wants a better chance to win the Cup. Then he decides to re-sign with the Wild. Oh well...
Tell Zucc we miss him

Maybe Zibanejad can muster a shot on goal tonight?
Vegan Fabio needs to start feeling some pressure...

hopefully he steps up.

duhmetreE

Blessed Bigly
Sponsor
Jan 18, 2012
Brodz is here to stay. He's the missing element for the 4th line at full strength.

Minny has 14.7M in dead cap lol

there defense is as green as it gets and their goaltending is bleh.

We need to have success tonight 5v5 or we panic.

duhmetreE

Blessed Bigly
Sponsor
Jan 18, 2012
very wary of the Jones-Schneider combo. Gus-Schneider + Jones-Lindgren seems like it'd be the safer combos. This is Jones 10 game audition. He needs to seize it.
I'd keep Gus - Schneider as my 2nd pair and drop Lindgren down. He has not been good to start. Tell him to stay at home and let Jones be poor mans Fox

Reactions: majordomo
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad