GDT: Game 11: New York Rangers @ Minnesota Wild, 8pm ET, MSG

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

LOFIN

Sep 16, 2011
I've been adamant of letting the #1 line figure itself out, but it really needs a catalyst. All of them suck as things stand. I would like them to be the group going forward, but mix it up for a while. Since we are missing Chytil and Goodrow, might as well do it now.

Shesterkybomb

Dec 30, 2016
So Trouba is gonna end up having to fight that meat head Maroon isn't he... bring Rempe up and drop Pitlick, hate that Trouba is likely gonna sit for that pos

Reactions: Captain Lindy

KirkAlbuquerque

#WeNeverGetAGoodCoach
Mar 12, 2014
New York
I've been adamant of letting the #1 line figure itself out, but it really needs a catalyst. All of them suck as things stand. I would like them to be the group going forward, but mix it up for a while. Since we are missing Chytil and Goodrow, might as well do it now.
Break up Kreider and Zibanejad, I’ve been banging this drum for over a year. They are terrible together except on the PK.

DanielBrassard

It's all so tiresome
May 6, 2014
PA from SI
I know kreider leads the team in goals but his play this season has been very bad
I don’t think he’s been bad, but that particular shift was frustrating. He loses a battle he could have won, Rangers end up with the puck again anyway and Zibanejad makes a soft play trying to feather a pass through a guys legs. During a shift where the Rangers had something going.

Reactions: Rangers in 7

Rangers in 7

Dec 17, 2015
Long Island
Just to be clear, the rangers can both be a very good team and they can still have players underperforming. Both Mika and kreider have looked bad for most of the season. That’s a fact. The team as a whole is playing well though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad