GDT: Game 11 - 11/01/2022 - New York Rangers vs Philadelphia Flyers - 7pm EST, MSG (Return of Torts edition)

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

TGWL

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 28, 2011
Then they got a PP and gained some momentum, and then we did nothing until the end. I wouldn’t be mad at that period if I were a Flyers fan.
I think if the shoe was on the other foot, we'd all be ripping that period apart even more. But I guess if you look at you roster on paper and hold a lesser expectation of the season, maybe it's different.

DanielBrassard

It's all so tiresome
May 6, 2014
PA from SI
Zibanejad has been a non factor for weeks and people are wondering why Kreider has been bad. Kreids has never been a play driver. Zibanejad looks so stoned he doesn't know he's playing hockey.
Kreider has always been one of the better play drivers in the NHL. Zibanejad isn't a play driver he's a shooter. I wish he was as the top line center but that's just not who he is. Kreider needs to be better there's no question about that.

Should have traded Kravtsov for him.
They tried to but Buffalo wasn't really interested in moving Eichel to the Rangers so it didn't matter.

Fitzy

Very Stable Genius
Jan 29, 2009
The ability to break down a team playing hard defense and zero risk hockey is a skill in itself and arguably one of the most important ones come playoff time.

So this is a useful exercise/test

Reactions: will1066

romba

Aug 2, 2005
New Jersey
A funny hockey commercial, wtf? Gretzky and McDavid were amusing with neither being stiff! Would love to see a behind the scenes, wonder how much acting coaching and takes were necessary

Reactions: egelband
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad