GDT: Game 10: Colorado @ Columbus, 7 PM ET

KJ Dangler

Oct 21, 2006
Columbus

I don’t think Larsen was a fan

Yup .. pretty easy to surmise in Colorado he didn’t start most likely as a punishment . And I applaud Larsen for it . This is not a fairness league , or he played well so he deserved it . You play until the final horn sounds . Bottom line

Double-Shift Lasse

Just post better
Dec 22, 2004
Exurban Cbus

I don’t think Larsen was a fan

Yup .. pretty easy to surmise in Colorado he didn’t start most likely as a punishment . And I applaud Larsen for it . This is not a fairness league , or he played well so he deserved it . You play until the final horn sounds . Bottom line

The thing didn’t bother me that much but good on Larsen for making his position clear and having consequences.

tunnelvision

Jul 31, 2021
Jakub will play the left wing? Maybe it`s good because Yegor always played the right. Besides he can use his wrist shot.
I actually like it better this way, Chinakhov playing on his strong side and with Voracek, the kid is getting a great opportunity to show what he can do.

Reactions: VT

Finner

Dec 8, 2018
Laine out. Rantanen Toews Buranovsky in. We win in Denver i think Avs are coming up like huge for this game. If we snicht a point im happy. Great to see Chinakov with Voracek

Reactions: Lemonlimey

stevo61

Jul 5, 2011
Canada
Would be a nice oppurtunity to get Angle or Foudy some games but Stenlund goes in because... reasons I guess

MissADD

Jun 21, 2018
Silvermoon City
Would be a nice oppurtunity to get Angle or Foudy some games but Stenlund goes in because... reasons I guess

I am fine with Foudy staying in Cleveland. Just let him get settled and develop. COVID really messed with his development, so a year in Cleveland may do him some good.

Reactions: LJ7201

MAHJ71

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Dec 6, 2014
NWA 217
Honestly cannot decide if Avs uniforms are great or really terrible. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

CBJWerenski8

Formerly CBJWennberg10 (RIP Kivi)
Jun 13, 2009
Colorado with 5 straight power plays with no penalties. Nothing to see here

Ad