GDT: Game 1: Sharks vs. Blues 7:30pm ESPN+/Hulu. It begins!

CanadienShark

Dec 18, 2012
#3 for me is probably the Applewood smoked BBQ. The Salt & Vinegar ones are good though because they're different since it's salt & malt vinegar.

They are also my favorite overall chip brand, though I would probably go for a bag of Doritos as much as them.

Gaining ground is the President's Choice stuff from Real Canadian Superstore. They've got this "World of Flavors" line that's got some hits in it like Filipino Adobo Chicken flavored ones (it's like salt & vinegar but better because it's also got soy and garlic flavors) and a taco flavor. And in the regular line there's a "Cheesy Garlic Bread" flavor that's really good too. They also have a flavored sparkling water/Bubly knockoff that's got some great oddball flavors in it too. Like Mango-Peach and Strawberry-Calamansi Citrus.

As for me being a Sharks fan, honestly its mostly down to "they came into the league when I was little so their merch was sold everywhere and I really liked the logo" :laugh:

I still have the very first hat I ever got somewhere. It's way too small now, obviously :laugh:
Hmmmm... You've given me some new ideas. I actually love Filipino food. Funny enough, I was in Philippines watching the Celebrini draft!

Ah! Were the same lol. I basically thought the logo was cool as a little kid (what kid doesn't think Sharks are cool) and my older brother liked them. So I've been a loyal fan for well over 25 years now.

Reactions: Sandisfan

Tw1ster

Mar 12, 2008
West Coast
Yeah but Goose is 5'8

Anyways, he has been playing alright this game. He was skating hard every shift and made a lot of defensive plays, but I worry the two goals against and the penalty means he'll sit.
Which is too bad because I think he’s been better than both of his line mates by a wide margin

Reactions: Sandisfan

BaileyMacTavish

Hockey lovin' wolf
Nov 8, 2010
San Jose
Yeah but Goose is 5'8

Anyways, he has been playing alright this game. He was skating hard every shift and made a lot of defensive plays, but I worry the two goals against and the penalty means he'll sit.
They shoulda sat Benning (but we can't cuz 6D). I thought he gave it away to make it 4-3

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad