GDT: Game 1: Sharks vs. Blues 7:30pm ESPN+/Hulu. It begins!

TheBigDrunkPanda

Oct 19, 2021
Obviously only the first period but I don’t think it’s reach to say Mack will end up being better than Bedard in the long run he’s got such a complete game already it’s insane. Smith on the other hand should probably be on the wing he’s just a step behind on decision making and I wouldn’t be shocked if he ended up in the AHL. Blackwood is god tier that is all

OrrNumber4

Jul 25, 2002
Obviously only the first period but I don’t think it’s reach to say Mack will end up being better than Bedard in the long run he’s got such a complete game already it’s insane. Smith on the other hand should probably be on the wing he’s just a step behind on decision making and I wouldn’t be shocked if he ended up in the AHL. Blackwood is god tier that is all

There's a good argument for putting Smith on the wing, but I also fear that the longer he stays on the wing, the more he becomes a winger. There's merit in letting him learn the center position ASAP.

timorous me

Gristled Veteran
Apr 14, 2010
Worth remembering that the Blues have already played one regular season game so they were always going to be sharper in the first.

Granted, we know how bad certain Sharks were/are/will be, so that doesn't excuse all of them! But someone like Granlund probably deserves a pass after missing preseason games and jumping back in tonight.

Reactions: Sandisfan

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad