GDT: Game #1 Sharks @ Kings - Buckaroo Banzai Edition - 7:30 PM PDT NBCSN KFOX

Status
Not open for further replies.

corbanSOG

Registered Loser
Apr 27, 2003
Smith and DeMelo look like they're scratched tonight per Kurz.

So a Goodrow - Tierney - Brown 4th line, and Dillon - Tennyson 3rd pairing? That's...surprising.

I hope they get Tierney some better linemates at some point this season. Maybe when Karlsson is ready to come back up. Such a waste of his talent putting him with grinders. So much for rolling 4 lines.

Fistfullofbeer

May 9, 2011
Whidbey Island, WA
So a Goodrow - Tierney - Brown 4th line, and Dillon - Tennyson 3rd pairing? That's...surprising.

I hope they get Tierney some better linemates at some point this season. Maybe when Karlsson is ready to come back up. Such a waste of his talent putting him with grinders. So much for rolling 4 lines.

Tierney is a good enough center to drive that 4th line. But I would have swapped one of Brown/Goodrow for Smith.

Also, Dillon-Tennyson is an ok pairing. To me the 6th D spot is Tennyson's to lose.

sr228

Sep 16, 2007
I'm glad to see Tennyson getting his shot. I really didn't think they'd keep a young (waiver exempt) player on the roster and not play them but since that AHL season hasn't started yet that could change going forward.

Not so glad to see Brown in over, well, anyone but I knew DeBoer liked players like him when he was hired so I expected him to get ice time this season.

While I love Junior hockey I'm pretty excited NHL hockey is back!!

weastern bias

worst team in the league
Feb 3, 2012
SJ
Soa Goodrow - Tierney - Brown 4th line, and Dillon - Tennyson 3rd pairing? That's...surprising.

89/21-50-68 will be a good 4th line

With Melker IR'd, we're between Smith and Brown for that last spot

Brown is more likely to draw into "tough" match ups like the Kings, Ducks, & Blues

I'm just surprised we'll see Goody over Smith

DrFeelgood

Chairman Meow
May 8, 2006
San Jose, CA
Wow does that happen often enough that you have to wish that it doesn't?

Yes, it's pretty pathetic how often people manage to get hit by the train, either purposefully (to end it all) or not. I have no sympathy at all for them. You have to be the biggest most oblivious dumba** to get hit by a train.

Mr Fahrenheit

Valar Morghulis
Oct 9, 2009
RWZIVMg.gif

hohosaregood

Banned
Sep 1, 2011
Yes, it's pretty pathetic how often people manage to get hit by the train, either purposefully (to end it all) or not. I have no sympathy at all for them. You have to be the biggest most oblivious dumba** to get hit by a train.

Yea suicide by train is really friggin dumb. If you're gonna off yourself, try not to incovenience the entirety of the friggin south bay. My sister really hates it when people do the death by caltrain thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad