GDT: Game 1: Red Wings vs penguins 8:00 pm et 10/10/24

kook10

Jun 27, 2011
Lyon was good last year, Talbot was good last year… who should we start?

How about Husso, he’s been absolute shit for 2 years.

Ok, bet.

- the Red Wings, apparently
Lyon had a good run but crashed to earth like anyone playing in front of our D would. Talbot should be the one to get the nod.

Reactions: Hobnobs

Hobnobs

Pinko
Nov 29, 2011
Dog Husso all you want particularly the last goal, but this d-zone coverage is atrocious.....again.

Its way too early to panic, but I am just not sure Lalonde is the guy.

I'm honestly sitting here wondering what the defensive scheme even is? Like seriously.

FabricDetails

HF still in need of automated text analytics
Mar 30, 2009
God I f'n hate it after a penalty is killed and the whole "Red Wings are back to full strength" when the other team is still dominating possession.

Coach Reggie Dunlop

Jun 9, 2021
Michigan
You are shocked we started husso despite him sucking, I am not because we pay him 5 million off of another awful yzerman contract. I criticize Steve yzerman despite him being one of my favorite players ever. We are not the same.

Hobnobs

Pinko
Nov 29, 2011
Lyon had a good run but crashed to earth like anyone playing in front of our D would. Talbot should be the one to get the nod.

Yea, Lyon had a hot start and then turned to dog shit last year. No idea why anyone would want to start him either.

kook10

Jun 27, 2011
You are shocked we started husso despite him sucking, I am not because we pay him 5 million off of another awful yzerman contract. I criticize Steve yzerman despite him being one of my favorite players ever. We are not the same.
good point. if there is any hope of salvaging any money out of him, he has to play.

theYman

Feb 28, 2008
Can't put a puck passed a goalie who never played in the NHL before??

Ok there we go
Tarasenko answers as I write this lol

• Haha
Reactions: Hobnobs

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad