Pre-Game Talk: Game 1 Preseason Habs vs. Philadelphia (Monday Sept. 23 – 7PM ET) RDS

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

lombrek

Dec 23, 2022
You can see the players already respecting Hutson, deferring to him, and looking for him in the offensive zone knowing he'll create chances. The kid is truly special.

Reactions: cphabs

TT1

May 31, 2013
Montreal
Honestly what's the knock on Kapanen, he's big, solid on face-off, great defensively with a pretty good IQ and really underrated offensively.

His speed?
The knock is there's no space for him cus we have Dvo and Evans, he's the easiest person to send back sadly

Reactions: Nevins

morhilane

Feb 28, 2021
Small reminder, the Laine in the 1st was a "rusty" Laine who haven't skated much in the last 8-9 months.

Essenege

Oct 5, 2019
Gally and Anderson are on 3 year deals and going nowhere.
DVO is expiring and in the way of *2* prospects , named Beck and Kapanen

Do you want me to buy you a Dvorak Habs jersey? I am sure he is part of the future of this team.

Start looking at the big picture bud.

Amen. Dvorak to Columbus for future considerations. Replaced by Kapanen (or Beck but Kapanen looks hella good in this camp)

Even Anderson, he will never have any trade value so if a player on a cheap contact is better, play him ahead. In the press box

Gally, I like him on the fourth better then most youngsters so I keep him in. He’s better then Dvo and Anderson on limited minutes.

Redux91

I do Three bullets.
Sep 5, 2006
Kirkland, Montreal
If Kapanen wants to stay he has to give up his #91. It’s reserved!
Lol
Try-outs baby

tryouts-joker-snooker-cue.gif

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad