Pre-Game Talk: Game 1 Preseason Habs vs. Philadelphia (Monday Sept. 23 – 7PM ET) RDS

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Vachon23

Oct 14, 2015
Victoriaville
Can people please temper their expectations tonight? Dach and Laine haven’t played in a full year. They will likely play like shit and that’s okay.
At the same time m, they are playing against AHLer. I don’t expect them to be dominant since the veteran usually take the 1st week to remove rust but I expect them to have flash

Rapala

Mar 29, 2013
Montreal
It's never happened before! I am so annoyed. My dog is almost 12 years old, has had this yard for the last 6 years but she's pretty much blind now. I have caught her in the yard a few times now with skunks but she can hardly see at night so I was able to shoo her inside. Still, I go out with her now just to do a quick sweep and make sure it's safe. Last night we let her out and didn't go with her... She comes back inside and STINKS. She was in the house for 30 seconds and the entire house STINKS of skunk. Was able to get most of the smell off but she took the spray in the side of her head, right in the ear, and I can't properly clean the inside of her ear, so she still kind of stinks. Poor thing is just shaking and confused.

Meanwhile I can't shake this smell. It feels like it's everywhere. My hands stink from washing her and I can't get rid of it.
Yikes the dogs bolt for the indoors before you can react and 30 seconds will equal about 1 week of lingering odor.
There is no work around and no perfect remedy.

le_sean

Oct 21, 2006
At the same time m, they are playing against AHLer. I don’t expect them to be dominant since the veteran usually take the 1st week to remove rust but I expect them to have flash
Maybe on the PP but this should be seen as a leisurely skate for both of them. They need to slowly find their legs and get used to the speed of the game again.

Reactions: Vachon23

Rapala

Mar 29, 2013
Montreal
As much as we would expect this level of maturity, we know there's gonna be an overreaction to the first mistake of the game.
I'll be happy if both can skate freely the entire evening.
Like Marty always says 98% or more of the game is spent without the puck so being able to move is always good. :laugh:

Reactions: WeThreeKings

WeThreeKings

Demidov is a HAB
Sep 19, 2006
Halifax
Maybe on the PP but this should be seen as a leisurely skate for both of them. They need to slowly find their legs and get used to the speed of the game again.

The Leafs full line-up lost to a mismash of Senators players last night.

The only guys we should be looking for are the young ones trying to make the team, these are the reps that matter.

Reactions: le_sean and Redux91

Rapala

Mar 29, 2013
Montreal
My first date with my now wife (and mother to my son); we ended up going to a Sports bar after the initial bar we went to and watched the Habs there.

They got shut out 3-0 by the Islanders, but totally worth it.
LOL and how many games did it take for W3K to score despite being a goaltender. :laugh:
I mean it's obvious you did score...

• Haha
Reactions: WeThreeKings

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad