Pre-Game Talk: Game 1 Preseason Habs vs. Philadelphia (Monday Sept. 23 – 7PM ET) – Bell Centre

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Gustave

Feb 15, 2007
Here
It would be interesting to see both Slaf and Mesar play on the same line.
Why? It does nothing for the top line to get in gear, and Mesar getting a pass from junior to line #1, thus bypassing basically all prospects, young roster players and vets is basically a no no for a prospect of his caliber.

Reactions: tazsub3

rahad

Feb 3, 2016
montreal
Why? It does nothing for the top line to get in gear, and Mesar getting a pass from junior to line #1, thus bypassing basically all prospects, young roster players and vets is basically a no no for a prospect of his caliber.
this is a pre season match. Martin is not going to play his NHL roster every single game. It would also be nice to see if Mesar can handle playing in the top 6.

Like i said, this is only a pre season match. You try new line for one game or 2.

Gustave

Feb 15, 2007
Here
this is a pre season match. Martin is not going to play his NHL roster every single game. It would also be nice to see if Mesar can handle playing in the top 6.

Like i said, this is only a pre season match. You try new line for one game or 2.
True, if not now then when, I get it. I like the third as is, considering those three don’t know each other and likely will be line #1 in Laval. I prefer they get all the reps possible.

Reactions: rahad

Rapala

Mar 29, 2013
Montreal

There is a reason they kept their top 6 intact from day one.
It would be weird to see them move away from that strategy once we hit pre-season games. :huh:

Canadienna

Jan 27, 2015
Who are these nicknames for? I'm sure to teammates it's something simple like "Arbs" and "Flo".

Personally I'm going to be referring to them collectively as the bash brothers until further notice.

Next Best Thing

Oct 31, 2022
So anyway... no Michkov sucks, Briere trolling us as usual. But he should have played him just to give him a taste.

PS. I don't care that much about this plotline, it's just entertaining. Esp since Michkov and Demidov seem to be fond of eachother irl.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad