Pre-Game Talk: Game 1 Preseason Habs vs. Philadelphia (Monday Sept. 23 – 7PM ET) – Bell Centre

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

vokiel

#MolsonIsntWine
Jan 31, 2007
Montréal
I never care who is in the lineup for the other guys......never.

But let's hope we don't have to wait too long for Torts and the Michkov to get some good dialogue going....
No biggie if we start Reinbacher in the NHL, waiving you know who :naughty:

RationalExpectations

May 12, 2019
If they ice Team 1, I am most interested in Xhekaj Barron pairing. I believe they could make a very good second / third pair as soon as this year.

The Great Weal

Phil's Pizza
Jan 15, 2015
I think Danny Briere knows how crazy it can get in MTL. Some fans might boo him and some others will cheer him. Either way, they probably don't want the kid thinking he's that important that early.
Isn't Michkov already playing today? Don't think players play back to back early on in preseason games.

Skip Bayless

The Skip Bayless Show
Aug 28, 2014
Isn't Michkov already playing today? Don't think players play back to back early on in preseason games.

Yes but there's a reason they didn't pick the game in Montreal.

Smart? Questionable lol.

I did see the video. It is precisely him being a fat p***y the reason he raised a child like that. That kid visibly grew up doing whatever the f*** he wanted.

The Great Weal

Phil's Pizza
Jan 15, 2015
Yes but there's a reason they didn't pick the game in Montreal.
The reason is probably that they are eager to see what he can do asap. We would be in the same position if we were them. That'd be like us purposely delaying Demidov's preseason debut next year to compare him to Lindstrom.

Rapala

Mar 29, 2013
Montreal
Last edited:
Reactions: Habs13

Ozmodiar

Oct 18, 2017
yeah it was empty , I edited it to reflect the video.. there was nobody in it lol

Another angle tells a different story…
1727031532781.gif

HabSgt

Go Habs D'OH
Oct 19, 2019
Montreal
Holy crap there is a hockey game tomorrow night! I can sit outside in the sun all day then watch hockey at night, how it should always be in a perfect world.

Bring on those filthy Flyers!

1727031230745.jpeg

Ex-Habs Poehling & Deslauriers will probably be in the lineup since they are not playing against the Caps today.

Holy crap I just realized you can watch NHL pre-season games RIGHT NOW!

1727031626662.jpeg

xX SEYF Xx

Apr 5, 2022
Montreal
I wonder what the lines would be if it is indeed team 1 is going tomorrow.

Caufield/Suzuki/Slaf
Roy/Dvorak/Anderson
Farrell/Beck/Mesar
Xhekaj/Condotta/Davidson

Reinbacher/Matheson
Barron/Xhekaj
Wotherspoon/Hayes

Something like this I guess. I'd flip Beck and Dvorak though just to be a shit disturber. :sarcasm:
That's a solid preseason game 1 lineup, way over the minimals

Reactions: Rapala and Gustave

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad