Post-Game Talk: GAME 1 - PHILADELPHIA - Eagles 25 PATRIOTS 20 - It was winnable

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

ON3M4N

Ignores/60 = Elite
Dec 13, 2015
Connecticut
How about an NFL QB throws it accurate so it doesnt have to be 50/50. He hasnt done that yet

I said it wasn't a great pass.....it was still catchable though. Funny though is seems the focus is only on Jones because a subset of the fan base has a fascination with a guy who looked like crap during pre-season and then cleared waivers because no one else wanted him for free.

Johnnyduke

Oct 30, 2007
I said it wasn't a great pass.....it was still catchable though. Funny though is seems the focus is only on Jones because a subset of the fan base has a fascination with a guy who looked like crap during pre-season and then cleared waivers because no one else wanted him for free.
This isn't a Mac Jones problem. This team is a Bill Belichick problem. Just don't pretend like Mac is a good starting QB.

CDJ

Nov 20, 2006
Hell baby
He and his shitbag coach were recruiting for usc while at OU. Zero integrity. f*** him. I will root for another team if he is drafted by the Pats.
Oh I do not care about that one bit! I can understand how you do as a sooner fan, I just can’t care about college football

Reactions: McGarnagle

Nothingbutglass

Sep 28, 2017
Its not funny at all. Mac Jones sucks. The fact he is in year 3 of suck is pathetic and the fact we have no alternative is worse.

Johnnyduke

Oct 30, 2007
He and his shitbag coach were recruiting for usc while at OU. Zero integrity. f*** him. I will root for another team if he is drafted by the Pats.
You make it sound like Williams was recruiting for USC while still playing games at OU. I think you have the timeline a little mixed up. He's really no different than any other big college star these days.

Reactions: Dr Quincy

Alicat

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 26, 2005
Norman, OK
You make it sound like Williams was recruiting for USC while still playing games at OU. I think you have the timeline a little mixed up. He's really no different than any other big college star these days.
He was 100% in on leaving along with the head coach and half the assistants. If they were part of the SEC there would have been an investigation.

Smitty93

Dec 6, 2012
Its not funny at all. Mac Jones sucks. The fact he is in year 3 of suck is pathetic and the fact we have no alternative is worse.

You need to think of the long game. Best way to get a good QB is to have a bad QB. They've already accomplished part 1.

smithformeragent

Sep 22, 2005
Milford, NH
Between how obnoxiously loud the commercials are, Romo babbling on, and these Eagle sound effects when they talk about Hurts, my friggin head is going to explode.

CDJ

Nov 20, 2006
Hell baby
The pros are literally everything but the offense

I even think the play-calling is good. The QB and line just stink

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad