Post-Game Talk: GAME 1 - PHILADELPHIA - Eagles 25 PATRIOTS 20 - It was winnable

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

smithformeragent

Sep 22, 2005
Milford, NH
My wife HATES RedZone, but I can’t sit through a neutral game at this point.

Threw it on for the first quarter, then went and did meal prep for the week and today’s game.

BBQ wings, pigs in a blanket, beef sliders with bacon, and French fried potatoes.

Fenway

HF Bookie and Bruins Historian
Sponsor
Sep 26, 2007
Cambridge, MA
1694372747442.png

• Love
Reactions: rfournier103

Bruinswillwin77

My name is Pete
Sponsor
May 29, 2011
Alexandria, KY
My wife HATES RedZone, but I can’t sit through a neutral game at this point.

Threw it on for the first quarter, then went and did meal prep for the week and today’s game.

BBQ wings, pigs in a blanket, beef sliders with bacon, and French fried potatoes.
I can't stand redzone lol, you're in the wrong.

CDJ

Nov 20, 2006
Hell baby
Brown-Mafi-Andrews-Sow-Anderson

Let’s see how the rookie guards play I guess. Mafi should be ok I think. Just stand still and be fat

Johnnyduke

Oct 30, 2007
I'll try not to be too critical because of the pathetic OL but you could have mitigated OL issues with better skill position players. I just don't see how they have a chance in this game. Only hope is probably Judon/Uche having a big impact.

Smitty93

Dec 6, 2012
Brown-Mafi-Andrews-Sow-Anderson

Let’s see how the rookie guards play I guess. Mafi should be ok I think. Just stand still and be fat

McDaniels is probably disappointed he's not here. He'd have an entire gameplan of just delayed handoffs and RB screens.

GlenFeatherstone

Feb 15, 2016
I don’t care who is hurt. With the greatest in the building and all his teammates who help turn this into the premier organization, you better come out fired up and play your balls off.

Johnnyduke

Oct 30, 2007

And the entire Brady family gets struck down by lightning

Not a fan if this ringing the bell becomes a thing. Too many teams already do this corny type thing.

And we continue to have some of the worst home uniforms in football.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad