GDT: Game 1 - Penguins vs Rangers - 7:30 PM - All My Happiness is Gone

Status
Not open for further replies.

canadianguy77

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 20, 2006
Enough with the EK 58 thing on the PP. Sometimes you have to put on your big boy pants and have difficult conversations coach.

Rudy Russo

Mar 16, 2018
ZZYZX, California
Lieutenant Dan isn't giving up.
1728525352470.png

Coastal Kev

There will be "I told you so's" Bet on it
Feb 16, 2013
The Low Country, SC
I love that Sully took the time out of his day to chastise his critics.................. What a flop

I'm officially challenging him to a DUEL

Various modern jurisdictions still retain mutual combat laws, which allow disputes to be settled via consensual unarmed combat, which are essentially unarmed duels, though it may still be illegal for such fights to result in grievous bodily harm or death. Few if any modern jurisdictions allow armed duels.

Hockey4Lyfe

Feb 26, 2018
How the f*** are you going to put two D men up top on the power play and still give up short handed after short handed opportunities.

Go back to Karlsson manning the point and sit Letang on PP2

Reactions: Andy99 and Rave7215

TooManyHumans

May 4, 2018
I love that Sully took the time out of his day to chastise his critics.................. What a flop

I'm officially challenging him to a DUEL

Various modern jurisdictions still retain mutual combat laws, which allow disputes to be settled via consensual unarmed combat, which are essentially unarmed duels, though it may still be illegal for such fights to result in grievous bodily harm or death. Few if any modern jurisdictions allow armed duels.
I appreciate your sacrifice, but is it really worth losing your arms to get rid of Sullivan?

Honour Over Glory

Sully-Quinn: Idiots Squared
Jan 30, 2012
At this point I’d rather convert Letang to RW than ever see him play on D ever again. Just an absolute shit show and he was trending towards this, this shouldn’t be a shock but damn it, it is.

Honour Over Glory

Sully-Quinn: Idiots Squared
Jan 30, 2012
Gryz wanting to rush the puck up without seeing his forwards, like mate, f*** off.

Changing your goalie shouldn’t be why your team plays a tighter defense, but it is with this team, what a joke of a coaching staff.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad