GDT: Game 1 - Penguins vs Rangers - 7:30 PM - All My Happiness is Gone

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pancakes

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 4, 2011
Blomqvist comes in and puts up a shutout and we still have to suffer through 20+ more Jarry starts before we realize he’s dog shit imo.
I am curious how long a leash Tj gets in the event that Blomqvist or Ned outplay him. Like if Blomqvist does win tomorrow and play well does Sullt give him the reins already? Sully doesn't like Tj so it wouldn't surprise me.

Gurglesons

Dec 18, 2009
Joshua Tree, CA
last-train-tocool.blogspot.com
Hmm. Didn't say anything about Jarry. Do I need to be the 107th person to say he sucks?

Bloomer had a great preseason.

He’s Jarry without the mental issues. I’d rather bench the dumbass who blames his team mates and play someone the team will care about protecting.

Idk Disco is back. Might be a toss up

Disco was great in Coachella.

molon labe

Jul 13, 2016
Florida
I watched Florida for the banner raising and because - against Boston and their own (Florida's) roster - knew it would be at least entertaining. I feel like I made out getting that game for free. I'd have paid to see it in retrospect. We genuinely don't hold a candle to them - and I know that doesn't mean much talking about the recent champions but truly - from the net out that team is representative of our 2017 team- they care. Every single shift they care.

I then watched Utah and the buzz. I was envious. I saw how Bedard is a unit - but the Utah hockey stuff is on fire right now. That team OVER delivered. I would put money they would beat this current (on paper, better) Penguins team 9 times out of 10 in a 7 game series. They - care.

This club? Looks like a bunch of absolutely dog shit. From the net out. Sid's line is an absolute disgrace to his talent. Geno and Tanger look their age and have zero help - they're relied on. And that's it. We brought nobody else in. That's the team. EK is not Brent Burns. He's a unit - but he doesn't - for whatever reason - bomb shots from up top. He facilitates. But who the sam F is he gonna facilitate to out there? Bunch of ECHL forwards.

Al Smith

Apr 28, 2012
Bloomer had a great preseason.

He’s Jarry without the mental issues. I’d rather bench the dumbass who blames his team mates and play someone the team will care about protecting.

Disco was great in Coachella.
4.20, 0.875 GAA. OK, whatever. Why don't we just wait until we see how he does tomorrow. I'm hoping for the best.

Coastal Kev

There will be "I told you so's" Bet on it
Feb 16, 2013
The Low Country, SC
I watched Florida for the banner raising and because - against Boston and their own (Florida's) roster - knew it would be at least entertaining. I feel like I made out getting that game for free. I'd have paid to see it in retrospect. We genuinely don't hold a candle to them - and I know that doesn't mean much talking about the recent champions but truly - from the net out that team is representative of our 2017 team- they care. Every single shift they care.

I then watched Utah and the buzz. I was envious. I saw how Bedard is a unit - but the Utah hockey stuff is on fire right now. That team OVER delivered. I would put money they would beat this current (on paper, better) Penguins team 9 times out of 10 in a 7 game series. They - care.

This club? Looks like a bunch of absolutely dog shit. From the net out. Sid's line is an absolute disgrace to his talent. Geno and Tanger look their age and have zero help - they're relied on. And that's it. We brought nobody else in. That's the team. EK is not Brent Burns. He's a unit - but he doesn't - for whatever reason - bomb shots from up top. He facilitates. But who the sam F is he gonna facilitate to out there? Bunch of ECHL forwards.
THIS^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad