GDT: GAME 1 | PANTHERS VS SENATORS | THE ULLMARK ERA BEGINS | Thu Oct 10, 2024, 7PM

Relapsing

Jul 3, 2018
Actual gif of the Panthers getting ready for tonight:

pink-panther-funny.gif

• Haha
Reactions: L'Aveuglette

Cosmix

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 24, 2011
Ottawa
I'll be on vacation for two weeks starting tomorrow, so hopefully the Sens get a win for me before I go.
Where art though going?

Looking forward to this. Like actually, properly looking forward to this. Genuinely excited about hockey for the first time in years. Perhaps longer than some board members have been alive. :skeptic:

I just want to see a team that can compete with the best of them night in and night out. The Florids would be a good place to start.
Competing with the best of them every night would mean top 8 in the league! I would be happy with a playoff team at this time.

Relapsing

Jul 3, 2018
Season start has gotten me thinking about some absolutely legendary fans, and I've been trying to find a gif of that bald guy from years ago. This isn't a fever dream, right? He was real, right?!

LiseL

Sponsor
Sep 25, 2023
I like that 3rd line. On one of the episodes of Coming in Hot this week, someone in chat called it the APP line (Amadio, Pinto, Perron) with the comment: "You need a goal, we've got an APP for that." Then Wally called it the APP line on the show. Yorkie thought it was Wally that came up with it, he's been giving him love all week for it. Wally never mentioned it wasn't his idea 🤣. Can't say I blame him, Yorkie gives him a lot of grief.

Another chat member then called the 1st line GST. Don't think it'll catch on as I don't know anyone who likes the GST 😉.

LiseL

Sponsor
Sep 25, 2023
I think it's going to be a one goal game: that is we win or lose by a goal. Hopefully, if it's a loss, it's in overtime. I don't think it'll be a blowout like it was for the Boston game.

Also, Bob's in net tonight. I remember last year, so many playoff teams used their backup against us, regardless of who we had in net. Now, we have the Ullmark factor so I think he will be facing every team's best goalie when he's playing and a backup when Forsy is in net. Hope that's the case, maybe it'll help Forsy get some wins. GSG.

Reactions: Loach

Tuna99

Sep 26, 2009
“All night long”

- Lionel Ritchie

Let’s Go! Haven’t been this exited in probably over 15 years.

2CHAINZ

Feb 27, 2008
I just wagered way too much on the sens and sens players to score. I am committed to this team, are you?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad