GDT: Game 1 : New York Rangers @ Pittsburgh Penguins , 7:30 ET (TNT, Max)

bl02

Jan 13, 2014
I like Vesey and still think he can contribute in different ways. I am concerned tho when he comes back Edstrom goes out. Ugh.

will1066

Oct 12, 2008
I like Vesey and still think he can contribute in different ways. I am concerned tho when he comes back Edstrom goes out. Ugh.

I think they love Vesey more than they love Brodz. (That's all I have right now.)

Reactions: bl02

Mar 26, 2004
Rempe should be an extra until he proves he can hockey well enough to take a regular shift.
I want to see him play every game but if that’s not going to happen and he’s only dressed when it’s time to FYZICAL, then send him down and let him play regular shifts and improve.

Harbour Dog

Jul 16, 2015
St. John's
Our best forward prospect (minus Perreault). I only watched about 50 percent of the preseason but did he even get a legit chance?

Yup, and Laviolette was praising him toward the end of camp. He kept him even after he'd had the lineup mostly set, because "his attitude and the way he plays is infectious", or something along those lines.

Suffice to say, he nudged his way ahead of Othmann as a call up.

Reactions: bl02

Kravtsov420

May 4, 2019
Ahhh it was just yesterday I saw Trouba go take a twirl in the playoffs, or was that tonight ? Time is a flat circle.

Also let’s all get some hate going early for Carrick

Profet

Longtime lurker
Sponsor
Jul 5, 2002
NY
shop.profetkeyboards.com
We get the most use out of Rempe at home where he steps foot on the ice and the monkeys in the stands start throwing their bananas in the air.
I resemble this remark... lol.

I don't care what people say. Having an entertaining character to cheer for is something this team has lacked for a long time.

Who was the last character this team had? Avery?

Reactions: Ail

Synergy27

F-A-C-G-C-E
Apr 27, 2004
Washington, D.C.
Wait a minute. Is that an opening night lineup based on merit and performance? Sure it took two injuries to make it so, but f***, I can’t complain because they gave me what I want. Feels weird.

Also, please don’t disappoint me Vittorio and Adam. You’ve earned this. Don’t f*** it up.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad